File 2.5

On the previous chapter of spyxfamily + another spy.....

"Oh sister and I cooked you some desserts!"

Yor smiled and her eyes shined. "That's soo good if you Yuri!" She replied "oh Y/n! Try some! Yuri is the best cook I have ever known!"

I smiled and politely declined.

"So you won't eat my cooking." Yuri said with an annoyed look.

"Just try some y/n! I'm sure you'll love them!"

Well....

I have no choice do I?

Maybe I can just kill him later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Slowly taking of my face mask, Yuris eyes widened. Shit. He then got up, pointed a finger at me and shouted:

"I KNOW YOU!"

My face turned white in terror. No....

"I don't think so sir." I tried denying it.

"Yuri! What is all this about." Yor said also getting up.

"Oh! I'll tell you what this is all about. She took the last croissant at the bakery on the next street, and when I told her that I saw it first she ignored me and bought it!"

Oh my..... this bitch stressed my for literally no reason. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry for that Yuri. I truly apologize."

And at that moment Twilights phone ringed.

"Yes. Mhm. I'm sending Y/n straight away?" He then putted his phone down and with a small smile asked, "where did we left it?"

"Oh I think at the part that you were sending Y/n straight away." I said glaring at him.

"Oh yeah, you're bringing Anya and Becky at the mall together with Stacy so go get ready kid."

Putting on a sweater, a coat and some high waisted jeans I took the buss to the mall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since the start of December the mall had been filled with Christmas decorations, a little early if you ask me. But to be honest, I loved them. Everything. The atmosphere, the Christmas gifts the sweets and everything else.

"Oh Y/n hey!"

It was Stacy running up to me. She was wearing a short red skirt with black thigh high socks with dark green stripes and a black jacked. Around her neck hanged a red scarf.

"Stacy. Why are we here?"

She pouted

"Oh don't tell me you forgot! The day after tomorrow is the girls night out! Andddd we need dresses!!"

Oh man! How could I forgot about it

"Uh oh right! Anyway where are Anya and Becky?"

And at that moment I heard a voice shouting.

"How dare you bump into master Damian....y-you little shrimp!"

It was Ewens voice.

"Oh shit." "Oh SHIT!" Me and Stacy said in unison while we were running to go  and find where the voice came from.