File 0.1

He stood in front of his wife with a sad look on his face. It seemed like Robert- no sorry, wrong identity- Loid was just about to break down.

"L-Loid! What's wrong." Said his wife with a concerned look on her face. She had never seen Loid that sad.

"You'll thank me later, Twilight." That's what she said over the phone.

Even though an act, Loid surely felt a bit offended.

"We'll be sending help." she said. He only had a word in his mind. Bullshit. Since when did the Twilight need help?

"Yor...a heart breaking thing has happened. Today, I lost two of my bestest friends in a car accident. Them leaving my godchild all alone in the cruelty of the world. The poor girl was just about to enroll on the Eden college, but now, without parents, her dreams will shatter just like her heart after she found out about her parents death.

"G-godchild? The poor girl..." Yor had a sad look on her face. Loid felt a little bad for lying to her like that, about a serious thing like that, but there wasn't any other option.

"Now, I'm asking you a very important thing.
C-could we please adopt her."

With that Loid broke to the ground, covering his face with his hands, mourning about his lost friends.

Yor wasted no time and came to his side, patting his back.

"O-of course, after all as a godfather is your job to protect her after her parents died."

-That morning, about 5 hours ago.-

Loid was preparing breakfast, for his dear family when he heard his phone ring.

"Yes?"

"Twilight, it's Sylvia Sherwood, how's your mission going?"

Twilight stretched his back, to tell the truth during these 2 months, there was no real progress, except enrolling his kid in the Eden college and her earning a Stella star by saving a life.
On the other side of the phone he could hear a big loud sigh.

"Look Twilight, I'm sending help. Her name now is Y/n. You'll adopt her and enroll her in the Eden college."

"B-but-t"

"No buts, you'll thank me later."

And with that she hanged up.

Loid was still crying on the floor.

"Loid, you need some rest, go to your room and sleep for a bit." The younger woman said, feeling sad for her husband and his godchild.

Anya who over heard everything, just shaked her head. "Papa is a big fat liar." Then she started thinking. "At least according to papa's thoughts, nee-Chan is coming tomorrow."