Chapter 28: What Watt?

Merlot continued firing giant blasts of dust Jaune's way, but the blonde knight kept dodging them as best as he could, jumping and using Aura Step to avoid the blasts.

'Damn it! I can't even get close to him with that Canon shooting everywhere!' Jaune thought to himself

"Show me that form! Show me the Grimm that lives inside of you!" Merlot ordered, "What are you scared of!?"

Jaune growled, "What am I afraid of!?" Jaune cried out, "Last time he took over my body he hurt my friends! I won't let him do something like that happen again!"

Merlot snarled, "How foolish!" Merlot cried as he fired another blast at Jaune only for the teen to jump out of the way, dodging another blast from the Mech, however, the Mech's other arm grabbed Jaune and picked him up.

"Now I've got you!" Merlot cried with joy, "Now, show me that form, or I'll crush you like a bug!" Merlot demanded.

"N-No!" Jaune cried, struggling to move and escape

The Mech's hand gripped tighter around Jaune's body, causing the blonde teen to yelp in pain as he felt pain all across his body. The pain of being crushed was the worse pain Jaune had ever felt in a while, it was even worse than being shot by Treygen.

"SHOW ME!" Merlot demanded, "SHOW ME THE PERFECT BEING!"

"N... No!" Jaune yelled

The Mech's hand squeezed tighter and Jaune cried once more, the pain becoming much worse. He swore that if his Aura broke, his entire upper body was going to be crushed to nothing but a bloody paste.

"Let me give the damn human what he wants!" Favnear cried out in anger

Jaune wanted to reply but the Mech's grips got tighter and tighter and Jaune could only think about the ache all over his body and cry out in agony.

"Damn it! If you don't let me out we'll both die!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaune cried out

"Show it to me!" Merlot cried "I've waited my whole life to see such a fascinating sight! If you truly do have such a form! SHOW IT! LET ME SEE IT!" Merlot cried once again as he made the Mechs hand squeeze Jaune more.

However, a disk of flames appeared out of nowhere and cut off the Mech's Arm, causing it to fall with Jaune still in its grasp.

"What!? NO!" Merlot cried

Jaune finally was able to breathe and took in a few large breaths before slowly getting up.

"Dude! Are you ok!?"

Jaune turned his head to see Sun jump over to his side. Jaune smiled as he saw his friend and nodded weakly, "Y-Yeah, I just need some time to recover," Jaune said

Jumping to his other side, was Arslan, who pulled her rope dart back and caught it, "We might not have time," She said "We have to finish him quick, or else he might just release all the MutaGrimm here,"

Jaune nodded, "I know, However... the Mech's a real problem," Jaune told her.

"Any idea's how to get his butt outta that thing?" Sun asked

"We all have to hit as much as we can but at different angles, that shield can't block every single attack we throw at it if they're coming from different directions," Jaune said, "However, we also have to watch out for that Canon, he's able to change the type of dust she shoots out,"

Arslan nodded, "Then let's get to it," She said

And quickly, Arslan breathed in deeply and then breathed out a large flame of fire, spreading and hitting the Mech, not hitting the mech due to the shield activating and protecting it, however, it obscured the Mech's vision.