Chapter 16: Dance Battle?

Jaune was armored and had Crocea Mors strapped to his belt and was on his way to the combat class to wait for the others for their sparring session and thinking about Penny and his dance with her later that night. As Jaune was walking down the hall and was turning the corner, he was nearly hit with a trident but thankfully dodged it and quickly looked for his attacker as he grabbed onto the hilt of Crocea Mors.

He looked to see that it was Dew, and she pointed her trident at him and glared at him.

"Dew? What the hell are-?"

However, before he could finish his sentence, she thrust her trident at him, but Jaune dodged it and he backed up, unsheathed his sword, and looked at her still with a confused look.

"Dew!" Jaune cried "What the hell has gotten into you!?" he asked

"What's gotten into me!?" Dew asked, "What have you done to my team!?" she asked

She thrust her Trident at him and He blocked it with his sword and pushed it back, causing her to stagger back. Dew growled at him and she turned her trident and she raised it in the air and threw it at him, but he moved his head to the left and the trident missed him. His eyes followed the trident and he saw it heading directly toward another student. Jaune quickly activated Aura Step and he appeared right in front of the student and raised his shield and blocked the Trident, however, the hit had shaken his arm.

Seeing him, the student was shocked but saw that he appeared to be in some sort of fight, Jaune turned back to the student and looked at them with a concerned look.

"You ok?" Jaune asked

They nodded and Jaune nodded back. The student then ran down the hall and away from the fight between the two. Jaune turned back to Dew who sucker-punched him backward and against the wall.

Jaune slid down the wall and looked at Dew with a glare, "What the hell is your problem!?" Jaune asked her as he got up.

Dew glared at her, "You turned my team into a bunch of babies who suddenly give a shit about weaklings!" Dew cried

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Jaune asked

Dew charged at him and thrust her trident at him but Jaune rolled to the side, and Dew's trident stabbed into the wall. Jaune got up and quickly took this opportunity to run to Combat class.

"I need to get out out of the hallways or else someone might get hurt and more property damage... which Professor Goodwitch will kill me for!" Jaune said to himself

Dew took her Trident out of the wall and chased after him. "Stop running ya, bastard!" Dew cried

"Like hell! You're trying to kill me!" Jaune cried

He continued racing down the hall with Dew behind him until he finally arrived at Combat class and entered through the door, Dew followed him inside and knew he was no doubt in the arena and that was fine with her, meant she could beat him to a pulp. Once she entered the arena she saw Jaune taking a stance ready to fight. Dew smiled wickedly and took her stance and prepared to fight the blonde knight.

"You ready to puke your guts up?" Dew asked with a glare

"We don't have to do this Dew!" Jaune said "Can't we just talk it out?" he asked her

"About how you made my team into a bunch of weaklings?" Dew asked, she then pressed a button on her trident and the prongs began to spring with electricity.

"Yes! What the hell do you mean I made them weak!?" Jaune cried "What the hell does that even mean!?"

Dew charged at him with her now electric trident but Jaune activated Aura Sight to dodge her attacks. Jaune decided to go on the offense and he swung at her but she blocked that with her trident, which sent a shock through Jaune, forcing him to back up, and Jaune charged up his sword ready to unleash an Arcus Mortis, but Dew kept thrusting her Trident at him relentlessly attacking him and not allowing him to charge up Arcus Mortis.