5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙

Start from the beginning

(And what do you think, we can talk to rain?)

She didn't say anything and not even looked at me. She is embarrassed I guess.

" Okay now wear the helmet and let's go. " I made her wear my helmet.

" But what about you? " Asked she.

" Dekho I'm already drenched, you can atleast save your head. " She narrowed her eyes towards me. I raised a brow by not understanding her reaction.

" You should carry two helmets. " She complained. " Why? For me one is enough." I replied rolling my eyes.

" What about future? Don't you need one for your wife? And what about our bacche? " She asked so dramatically.

Oh God.... Even in this situation she is thinking about about our imaginary wedding 🙂🔫

I decided to ignore her questions cause these are unnecessary. But only if she remained silent. I started moving towards my bike. She followed me not before asking, " Shreyyyy you can't avoid my questions. You have to answer. Are you thinking to not carry helmets for our kids? Woh bimaar ho jayenge Shrey. We atleast need to buy 5 helmets for---"

( they'll be sick Shrey)

" Shut up. " I turned towards her and said, " Formulae yaad karlo , baad mein kaam ayenge. Aur chupchap bike mein ayo. "

( memorize the formulae, it'll be needed later and get on the bike silently)

We sat on the bike. She did not hold me. I was surprised. I looked at her face from the window. She was pouting as I shushed her.

What should I do with this girl? I don't even like it when she is so quiet. 😩 I can't even scold her. When he calls me as her husband then she should let her husband scold her, right? But no! She will sit with this sad face which I don't like at all. I like her only with that joyful smile and her useless, stupid rants.

" Start the bike. We are drenching more like this." Complained she, still pouting. And how much I love her pouts.

" Hold me tight. "

" Huh. "

I took her hands and made them wrap around my stomach. " Tight. " I patted on her hands then. I know I have increased her heart beats. I was dying to see her flustered face. I know she is red now. And she can not be angry with me anymore.

Shoooooo 🚵

Arini's pov

Rain, bike and Shrey! Uffff....so romantic! So perfect! I was closing my eyes, feeling the raindrops on us and my head was resting on his back. Awww...such a perfect position! And Shrey put my hands on him by himself...awww such a romantic movieeeee.. Yepieee...

All the love songs were playing in my mind. Specially that Half Girlfriend movie's song..🙈

Yeh mausam ki baarish, yeh baarish ka pani..
Yeh paani ke bunde tujhe hi toh dhunde.....main bhi Shrey ko dhundti 🙈

( the rain of this season, the rain water, the droplets of this rain, only find you..
And I also find Shrey)

All the girls out there would be so jealous of me cause none of you had ride with your crush ever hahha.. I'm so lucky..

Suddenly my dreams broke by his voice, " Get down. "

We reached that soon? I opened my eyes to find a place that is neither my house nor his. Then why are we here?

" Why here? " I asked.

" It's raining heavily. It's not safe to drive now. "

I nodded and got down from the bike.

" Shrey idhar ayo tum bhig rhe ho. " ( shrey, come here you're getting drenched) I pulled him towards me and without my knowledge we became too much close to each other. Our bodies barely had space. I was looking at him until I started worshiping the ground.

My heart beat wasn't beating anymore, it was doing disco dance. Suddenly I felt a rough palm on my right cheek. Is... Is it Shrey?

He made me look up at him. I was looking everywhere but him. I think now he also can hear my heart beats.

" Arini, your Shrey is here. Where are you looking? " Asked he. I still could not look at him.

" You can stare at me in front of everyone but me. Why so differences? "

" N.. No.. It's j... just I was... Uh.. "

" Shut up. Let me look at you. "

Omg... Am I hearing right? Is this Shrey really? When did my crush become so romantic?

And before I could find the reason a loud sound of thunder was heard ⚡⚡⚡

Shrey's pov

Arini was in my arms in a blink of eye. I was taken a back when she wrapped herself around me all sudden. She pushed her head in my chest.

Closing her eyes tightly, she started ranting, " Aaaaa hey bhagwaan... Please stop it. I promise I'll stop eating icecream at midnight. I'll never hide test papers from mom, I'll never tear math book's paper. I'll never write Shrey's name in the last pages of notebook...I'll never make that pillow Shrey and dance....Please please please save me. I'll never disturb Kalpana. I'll do everything. I'll practice math more. Please stop it. "

I chuckled looking at her. She is such a devil. But a cute one! My cute little devil. I wrapped my arms around her and said,

" Tell your God that you will stop disturbing Shrey. Then he will stop thunderstorm. "

" No. " She looked up still holding me. " It's impossible. And I don't disturb you. "

I pushed her head in my chest again and said, "okay okay shut up now. " I hugged her tightly & caressed her back in a rhythm. To be honest for a while I didn't mind her hugging me. I liked it. How the first time she hugged me, I never said but I liked that.

Haha... Really baarish can bring lovers together..

Hey bro did you call yourself her lover?

No.. I'm not talking about me & Arini. I'm talking about other lovers...

Did I? really?

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Finally we came back home. I took her to my home. Her mother called and said that they will take her home so now she will stay with me.

I rang the door bell. Mom opened the door.

" Hello aunt.... aaaaaachuuuuu.. " 🤧🤧 Arini sneezed.

" Hello shello hoga bad mein tum dono pehle kapde change karo. " Mom said in a hurry.

( we'll do this hello shello later, at first you both should change your clothes)

" Mom did you take out Anushka's dress? " I asked her.

" Yes yes. It's in her room, you take her there and also change your clothes. "

" Okay. Let's go. "

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌕🌻🌻🌻🌕🌻🌕🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Happy diwali in advance 🥂🥂✨✨

Wait for the next chapter 😉 hope you're enjoying 🙃