I quickly learn that everything in New York is quite expensive. After purchasing our clothing items we head towards the house and I begin to ask Marie more about her shop.

Atlas and I head into the guest room and we begin to get ready for the dinner. I pull on my beautiful black dress and Atlas went with a black button up , with black slacks.

{ I'm in love with this dress (: }

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

{ I'm in love with this dress (: }

I take a picture of us in the full body mirror before we head out into the kitchen and see Marie dressed in a beautiful red dress.

" You look beautiful Marie! "

Marie turns around before gasping.

" You two are breathtaking " she says as she pulls out her phone and takes pictures of us.

A limo was called for us by Atlas's dad and we are now headed towards The Grille , which I was told is a high class restaurant.

After a 30 minute drive we arrive and are instantly escorted to the highest level of the restaurant where I see there is no one else , but who I assume is Atlas's father.

He's about the same height as Atlas , and has dark brown hair with brown eyes. Atlas and him look almost identical , but with age and the hatred lacing his eyes as he looks at us , I'd think not.

" You brought guests " he says to Marie disappointed. 

" No John , I brought our son and his lovely girlfriend Serena" she says back softly.

" Serena , nice to meet you. Atlas has told me about your company and I admire your hard work. " I say with a smile holding out my hand.

I'd much rather kick him in his raisins for his attitude , but I'll play polite for now.

He rolls his eyes before taking a seat. Atlas quickly grabs my hand and kisses it before pulling his mothers chair out and then mine. We sit down and I can feel Johns gaze on me , but I ignore it and look around the restaurant in awe.

" Hello sir , shall I get the usual for you? " a young woman says batting her eyelashes at John.

" Please do Jess " he says handing his menu over to her with a smirk.

Ew.

" I'd like the pasta please " Marie says.

" What about the salads? They are marv-"

" I'd like the pasta as well " I interrupt John.

Atlas looks at John heatedly before getting a burger and fries. I look at Marie reassuringly as she has a doubtful look on her face.

" Atlas , this is one of the most expensive restaurants in New York. You could have gotten a nice steak or a rib? " John scoffs out.

Atlas says nothing but looks at him with a disinterested look.