Day 25 - Celebration

[Orange Leader's POV]

A festival is going on, celebrating the victory over the Curse about seven months after the incident. And, of course... honoring those who sacrificed so much to make this possible.

Fireworks illuminate the starry night sky, lighting up the kingdom. My people are playing music, dancing with one another, talking, and playing games. Many more flowers have been placed on the monuments of our fallen heroes. It's a beautiful sight.

I, myself, am watching everything from the balcony of Gerald's mansion. He opened it so everyone could have another place to hang out in. I look out over the kingdom as the festivities continue, everyone so happy that everything has been so peaceful.

For me... it's a little bittersweet. I'm happy that everything has gone back to normal as well, better than normal even, yet I can't help but remember what had to happen in order to make this possible. Rainbow, Time, Sabre, and all the rest... I wish there was some way where I could have made this outcome even better, with them here.

But, the past is the past for a reason; to remember it... and all we can do now is live in the present and look forward to the future.