Chapter 1

He shoots....he scores....my heart leapt in the air but soon enough to return as the basketball smashed into my head. Not again, I fell to the ground like a tonn of bricks! Just like this to happen to me, I lay head throbing rolling around on the cold hard floor. Meanwhile a bustle of people had crowded around me, they must have noticed what happened. I was only stood a few metres away from the basket although no net round the hoop meant the ball could go anywhere. I wasn't taking any notice to what was happening and who was on court. No all i could tell was that it was a male shooting some hoops. Unaware I was to the fact that three men were sat watching him up in the stand. Anyway! I lay clutching my head praying for no blood. This seemed worse than usual, not like I had never been hit on the head with a basketball...no i had...plenty times before....but this time....it killed! The boy that shot seemed to come over, he placed his hand on my thigh as I kept my hands pressed against my head unable to see his face. Next thing I know I hear an ambulance pull up outside the sports centre. Oh wonder who else has hurt them selves I thought to my self as I peel my hands away from my face wanting to take a peek. *Slap* *Bang* A freezing cold cloth is smashed onto my face, Shit this is cold my brain kept saying going into over drive. Next thing the boy starts to shout, "She's in here!" and a lot of foot steps begin to change arcoss the sports hall floor towards me. My hands begin to shake, what the hell is going on? "Hello, erm darling what' your name? Im susie, I am a paramedic where here to take you to the hospital!" At that moment everything began to sink in, maybe the knock to the head was a bit worse than I first suspected. !AWKWARD TURTLE! The question was then repeated over and over again as I ignored the paramedic. Until I got bored of her annoying tone and quite blankly went "Kyra! Kyra Johnson, I got hit on the head with a basketball, I have no allergies, get reception to ring me dad and that's all can we please get a move on my heads killing me I feel as if i'm gonna pass out like!" I thn heard the boy giggle under his breathe at my response and something inside of me warmed and a glowing sensation tingled through my body. Although this was abruptebly stopped due to a rather pissed off paramedic I suspect shoving the body board which upon i had to lay underneath me and carry me off. As I was loaded onto the ambulance I felt the presence of someone beside me, then a soft hand held mine as I heard the back doors slam shut... I instantly knew this wa the beginning of something new....

Basketball love <3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara