"Who is that? Who is yelling?" Then she realized it's Yoongi.
"Yoongs?" She tried to yell out, but she was too tired.
"Tae?"
He heard her and went straight to her... he catches her arms. He believed they were meant to be, how could he find her in that... abyss ?

"Yn??? Are you alive?"
"Yes...."she cried and embraced Tae.
"I found her!! Hyung, I found yn! Hyung??"
But he couldn't hear Yoongi.
"Hyung, where are you?"

Silence. No one answered.
Taehyung tried to swim back, also pulling yn after him. Then they heard, all of the sudden.
"Shark, shark!! Get out of the water!" Yoongi was barely gasping for air.
"Run,yn!" Tae pushed her forward.
"I can't! We need to help him!"
She kicked Taehyung and went after Yoongi.

"You get out! Call an ambulance!"
Yn gathered all the strength she could find, within herself, and plunged into the water, searching for Yoongi. Her heart was beating like crazy, it was tinging into her ears.

Taehyung didn't know what he should do first. He slapped his cheeks.
"We can't all die eaten by sharks! I'll call the ambulance and come after them!"
He ran to the car, finding Jungkook passed out on the beach.
" Fuck, what happened?"
While checking Jk, he also called for help.
He saw Jk was full of blood.
"What did you do, crazy maniac?"
Then he could see two silhouettes approaching. It was yn and Yoongi.
"We were bitten!"
Yoongi could barely walk and yn arm.... Her left arm was messed up badly . She collapsed near Jungkook.
"We made it back alive...." And she passed out.

****             
[Yoongi and Yn POV]

Yn went after Yoongi, while Taehyung was running ashore. She managed to kick something under water. She dive in. Then she felt something hit her.
"What in the hell....?"
She got out and got some air, back into the water. She managed to find Yoongi. How? She couldn't even believe it.

I was like something just put him into her arms. She held him tight and got on surface.
"Yoongi, Yongs, are you ok?"
"I was bitten, I'm bleeding. Get out!"
"Hell no! I won't leave you here! I would rather die together! Both dead or alive!"

Yoongi was annoyed. "Damn, she is so stubborn, even right now. I can't swim well now. I need to tell her I love her. No jokes this time, for real..."
"Yn, listen...." He couldn't finish cause yn was dragged under water. The shark got her. He tried to find her, but couldn't see. He tasted blood.
"Fuck, was she also bitten? Just what it this nightmare? I should've never left them on the beach! This all it's my fault!"

Yoongi was gasping for air, floating, trying to reach the sand. Yn popped out of nowhere.
"I'm here, Yoongi. I, I ... can you get up? We need to go to the car, my..."
He got up and went to her, he was the happiest man ever!

"We made it! You're safe! Are you hurt?"
Yn tried to hide the pain she was in.
"No, luckily I'm fine. Let's reach the car."
They could also hear the ambulance sirens.

"Thank goodness, Taehyung called an ambulance" yn was whispering.

The ambulance arrived. They put all 4 of them inside. Then Taehyung saw how hurt yn was.  Jungkook was unconscious. Yoongi could barely keep himself for passing out. He didn't see yn.... His vision was blurry.
"All, this, my fault... never....beach.... Yn" and he fainted.

Taehyung was crying. He knew what Yoongi was saying, but all this was his fault! He was the one who went into the sea. Yn came after him.

He was the only one guilty! And now he hurt them both. Also Jk. He guessed he caused a car crash, cause when it came to yn, he was also not in his right mind.
"I did this, I did all of this...."

Hours later, yn was on surgery, Yoongi woke up. His leg had a big bite, but his muscles were not torn. Nothing was to severe.
Jungkook had a contusion, but he had nothing more dangerous. He was out of danger, for now.