Chapter 9: Nothing needs to be matter now...

Start from the beginning

"Why did you take your guard down like this?! You sure know that this is not over yet and you just there! just 'chilling' rubbing your shoulder, under the creature that gives you it! Don't tell me you're trying to 'buy' time ,waiting for someone to come and save you?!"

Nightmare's non-existent eyebrows frowned while he irritated growling out, squeezing Sans again no mercy.

"Don't press your luck, let me remind you one thing that you once say to me... heaven doesn't know what's been hiding down below, so don't think that someone can help you out of this"

Nightmare suddenly moves his head closer to Sans's face while saying slowly each word in a deep tone. As his tentacles are somehow hesitant when tightly keeping Sans close to his body.

All of that move is not because it empathizes with Sans's pain or something like that. To him, people are just tools to achieve his goals so there has absolutely no empathy in him.

The unbelievable truth is that the owner(Nightmare)got the damn throbbing feeling in his soul.

Sans's negative aura is no more like gently accepting him, it's pushing him away without any 'think' of other turns.  F it! Nightmare was unable to stand the only one he loves having this kind. It's so obnoxious!...

Still that smile, the smile making fun of death, contains a desire for everyone to fall into a state of eternal misery on Nightmare's face. It shows a huge soft merged with obsession love to the 'sweetly loving things'(Sans).

Nightmare stared at Sans affectionately once more time before he said quietly a short sentence that he always carried in his soul. A sentence that can't never change ,the word always stayed deeply inside his head.

"Love you forever, Classy" A little cold wind blow to Sans's nonexistent-ear causing the shiver come up his brain ,as that short sentence was said in a manipulative way have cut off when a kiss started.

The other tongue slides into Sans's mouth, deeply till the throat. Block his way to breathe.

No mercy and just devoting way too much of Sans, the 'nice' words truly mean nothing when Sans don't accept him or his love.

Each time Nightmare flipped their tongue is a part of Sans's body gets flinched. As every move of Sans from small to big, Nightmare all feel it clearly and wants more.

And another kiss got taken away but Sans still can't get used to it, as now being forced lying in Nightmare's embrace, Sans just closed his eyes and reluctantly hear the sounds of saliva exchanged with each other. 

It such a 'endless loop' that never ' spare' him out.

Hissing noise like a cat scratching a whiteboard suddenly sound out in the air ,as when Nightmare takes a glance at where the sound comes from, he sees that Sans's finger is scratching on the floor.

Those sharp scratches leave an irrefutable trail of evidence,  prove that they had done this ,in here...

A little chuckle inside, Nightmare softly closed his eyes and pressed both his and Sans's body closer to each other.

While Nightmare's main body takes control in the kiss, the tentacles got summon more. Some of it comes to Sans's arms/hands, wrapped around then forced to lift them up in Sans's resistance. It was a little shaky there until it succeed placed on Nightmare's back.

Don't want to but can't do anything else to release the pain Sans had with this. So he unnerves gripped tightly to Nightmare's hood, making it incredibly crumpled. And somehow even looks like those fingers stabbed into Nightmare's goop/bone.