Chapter 53

PRAKRUTHI

This man is crazy. I had always thought I was the nutcase in our relationship but he is slightly a nut too. After the toe curling kiss last night I thought this man would romance me, make some good food or finally decide to make love to me but nope!!!

Mr Kedar Nayak is one and the only!!!

He decides to do something absolutely abnormal!!!

That is studying!!!

Yeppppp!!! WE are studying!!!

And this time I have a tutor none other than THE KEDAR NAYAK's PA...Soham Patel!!!

Guess what!!! Soham Anna is more qualified than I am. He holds a master's degree in Computers...MSc!!!

As of now we are in Soham Anna's house which by the way is a 3bhk in a posh locality in HSR. And his boss stays in a 2bhk house under 550 sqft in Venkatapura. Phewww!!!

Currently Kedar is wearing his glasses and digging something in his laptop while all three of us are sitting in Soham Anna's study room. Soham Anna's mother Parul aunty is extremely sweet, she made some really delicious Gujrati dishes for us and looks like Kedar is extremely friendly with Soham Anna's mom because when Kedar said he is full after eating 2 pieces of Dhokla aunty literally gave him a death glare and threatened him and my beast of a husband simply stuffed his mouth with another piece of Dhokla making me and Soham Anna hide our smiles.

'This is insane!!! You were a topper in your batch! Why are you being my husband's PA? You deserve more Anna' I said looking at all his certificates and medals while he smiled saying

'Maybe!!! But Sir gave me a job when I lost my job during recession. I was jobless, penniless and I was in bad need of a job. So much so that I served at fast food restaurant chain to make sure I would be able to feed my family and that's when I heard there was an opening for Sir's father's Personal Assistant role. Your father in law was a very kind man. They weren't into IT those days as jewellery designing was their primary business but he believed that I was meant to be an engineer so he created a role for me in his organisation. I was paid to build their software for billing and tallying. They didn't need to do this. There were so many organisations who could easily service Nayaks but the old soul chose to offer me something so valuable just because he believed every individual must get an opportunity. But then recession hit them too causing them a loss of millions. Then came a time when they had to sell their luxury cars and homes.

Sir was only 21 year old. He wanted to do his higher education those days but he was going through a lot of his personal issues as well. And then Nayaks hit their lowest. Their business shutdown and there was time when media declared them bankrupt but then Kedar Sir and Neil Sir started it fresh. They started their company with the savings and salary they earned while they worked under their father.

Neil Sir was a computer geek and Kedar Sir was a business genius. Their combination built the base for KenNeil's.
Kedar Sir asked all their employees to leave because they couldn't afford employees anymore, infact they even let me go but I couldn't. This was the family who took care of me during my worst. I fought them and stayed back. How could I forget that this was the family who paid for my Ba (mother)'s cancer treatment.' he said and I was shocked.

I looked at Parul aunty smiling and chatting with Kedar.

'My mother was detected with breast cancer and I didn't have enough money to treat her. This family took every responsibility of her treatment Mam. She is alive today because of Kedar Sir's savings and Neil Sir's contacts. They made sure my mother got the best treatment. Elder Nayak Sir never made me feel once that they were drowning in losses. I couldn't leave them in their worst Mam. They don't make such people anymore.' he said and I looked at Kedar's smiling face. I unconsciously kissed my wedding chain looking at him.