Chapter 31

KEDAR

'Are you sure they came here? I mean this is way too loud for my Prakruthi...' I asked Shivansh and he nodded saying
'I know Kedar Anna..It's quite a wild place but I double confirmed. They are here!!!' and I looked around.

There was loud bollywood songs being played in the pub and people with sweaty bodies hit the floor with bottles of beer in their hand.

'Damnnnn this looks more like a frat party!!! This isn't even a proper pub!!! They could have been somewhere better!!! Why here? And that too along with Pattu? She's pregnant!!!' Omkar Anna looked around and complained.

'Coz it's cheap!!! Unlimited food and drinks!!! Less the money more the fun and to add on this place has no DJ...it's YouTube hit upon request!!! And I already know who suggested this place if it means it can save money!!!' I said firmly.

'Mi Esposa!!! Ughhhhh!!! This girl is impossible. The minute I find you I'm going to whip your ass!!!' I yelled punching my fist into the wall and that's when Neil said...

'Welllll Bro!!! You better think about that statement coz your wife...is a wild cat!!!' he said taking a sip of his drink and signalling to look behind me and I raised an eyebrow saying

'She is your Van-' and my voice died the scene I see infront of me.

Prakruthi had climbed upon a table with a bottle full of taquila in her hand and the other hand holding shot glass. Suddenly there was freaky dance number played in the background the crowd surrounding her cheered and shouted for her.

My eyes popped out practically noticing she was wearing a jeans and a sleeveless top which she had tied up to her chest and her cute little chubby tummy left out for a show.

She flipped her hair and started dancing like crazy as the dance number caught pace. Honestly I came here angrily to take her away but right now the way she looked with her long hair all messy and sweaty, her one earing probably missing, no sandals and she danced like a 5 year old somehow made me chuckle.

'God she's cute!!!' I smiled when Neil looked at me keeping a hand on my forehead and sniffing me

'You not well or you high on your grape juice? She's literally making a fool of herself!!! Look at the way those folks are laughing at her!!!' saying he showed me a gang full of guys and girls mocking and laughing looking at her. One of them was trying to make a video.

I went and stood in front of the gang and looking at my tall frame they were scared and scattered away like rats but the one making the video still continued laughing and I simply whispered in his ears that another time he mocks my wife or takes a video I'll burry him 7 feet under!!! He gulped and nodded. But I pulled him by his collar and deleted his video from his phone as well as his backups and the next second he shoo away. But when I turned around and saw I noticed Prakruthi was missing.

Suddenly my phone rang and Omkar Anna said that they got a call from Mukta Vanni that Prarthana Vanni wasn't feeling very good so they left to home half an hour ago. So I asked Omkar Anna and Rudra to leave immediately along with them. Neil and Shivansh stayed back with me and we were trying to search for Prakruthi and Sanskriti Vanni.

'I searched everywhere Kedar Anna. I couldn't find them anywhere either' said Shivansh and that's when my phone rang and I saw it was Neil. I picked the call but on the other side it was Sanskriti Vanni.

'Hi Kedar Anna...can you please come to the terrace garden area. Prakruthi Vanni is here as well... please come soon...ahhh mummy!!!' she screamed in fear and the call got disconnected and my heart was in my mouth. I ran upstairs and noticed a crowd full of people worried and scared. There was complete chaos and that's when Sanskriti Vanni came and said