Chapter 44

PRAKRUTHI

'Potato...Tuber....Pumpkin...Gourd... And oh ohhhh the animal references

Fat Giraffe... Dinosour... Elephant...Fatty...Fatso...Biggie...

You may have forgotten it easily Bella but it wasn't easy for me to forget anything Bella. Because to the world it might just be calling out what they see but for me it was about accepting who I was...

And that wasn't easy. ' Kedar said and I kept looking at him. All this while he had a constant smile on his lips however his grip on my fingers interlaced with his tightened. It was hurting him.

I could say.

'Ken...we were young then...I didn't calculate so much when I spoke those words that night!!!' she argued to which Kedar chuckled saying

'No Bella! You were...you are and you will always be calculative. The reason why when Richard's business is at the verge of collapsing you aren't thinking about being by his side instead you are planning to secure your future.' he said and Isabella's jaw clenched and she asked

'So is that wrong? I am thinking about my security is it wrong? I'm thinking of keeping my future secure. Come on Ken...I'm 31. I have been married for 7 years and I'm not happy with him. We weren't able to conceive even after multiple attempts and doctor said it was him and not me so why should I suffer? To add on now he's started being too calculative.

Why are you taking so many trips?
Why did you go shopping again?
Belle we are short of cash please avoid throwing your fancy parties!!!

Oh gimme a break! Grace Studio maybe his baby but even I was a part of that business. It's my wish to spend my money the way I want to but Richard was offlate being a pain in the ass. So I decided to move on and that's exactly when you came back to the US.

The way you looked at me, our late night conversations, your ever so gentleman attitude inspite of what happened in our past gave me hopes to rekindle our past. I cannot forget the way your eyes captured me at my anniversary party that night Ken. I couldn't take my eyes off you as well. I realised what I really want in life. Let's get back Ken.

I am ready to give each other a chance. Us a chance. Forget this responsibility of yours she's so much younger than you. Immature and dumb. I'm a successful business woman. After I divorce Richard we can start our own business together. We will be great. Perfect for each other!' saying she kept a hand on his chest and I felt my insides burning like wildfire.

But before I could say anything further he said 'Would you still tell the same if I was the same Kedar you once knew during school and college days.

If I write off my business and write off all my shares on Neil's name and withdraw myself from KenNeil completely?' he asked and we could see worry on her face.

Bloody money minded bitch!!!

'I will be all yours Bella...but that means I will go back pursuing my dream of being a chef. I'll maybe begin my startup of a food truck, stop exercising and go back to eating the food I love. Will your emotions still be same for me?' he asked Isabella and she looked more and more restless and pissed with passing time.

'I will go back wearing my favorite Scooby-Doo and Flinstones Tshirts, go back to my baggy pants, oversized hoodies reading my favorite romantic novels on Wattpad. Shall I do that and you promise me you will still love me?' and that's when I jumped and asked him

'You read Wattpad novels???? What genre?'

'Romantic mature, werewolves and-'

'Mafia?????' we both said in unison looking into each other's eyes when a smile adored our faces and we both chuckled and I couldn't stop myself and in one go I kissed his cheek saying