When Jungkook turned towards him, there was a slight curve to his lips. “I was enjoying the fire ” Jungkook murmured as he watched the flames dancing around.

It was then Taehyung noticed that Jungkook had changed his clothes, He was now wearing a dark emerald green silk pajamas.

There was something lurking in those brown eyes, something so dangerous like a burning fire, and Taehyung found himself more than willing to burn in that fire. Taehyung walked towards Jungkook, he slowly removed his coat and placed it on the couch, all while keeping eye contact with Jungkook. Both of them refused to focus anywhere else, as their eyes engaged in a heated battle.

As Taehyung got closer, Jungkook could feel himself drowning in those strong Citrus scent. Jungkook can feel his Omega excited, a bit nervous but very much excited. Jungkook swear his Wolf gave out a whoop of joy when Taehyung placed hands on his hips.

Jungkook instantly felt a blazing heat licking through him, he nearly gulped from the look of seriousness he saw in Taehyung’s eyes. Jungkook know that Taehyung won’t do anything that makes him uncomfortable, and he trust Taehyung completely. So he gently tugged Taehyung towards him, so that their faces are only inches apart, that Jungkook could even feel Taehyung’s hot breath.

Yes,” Jungkook murmured, and he knew that Taehyung understood what he was giving permission for. Jungkook then placed his hand at the nape of Taehyung’s neck and leaned forward. Taehyung allowed the claiming gesture, and closed the gap between them, he pushed his lips against Jungkook’s. It was a soft brush, but Jungkook deepened the kiss with a gentle swipe of the tip of his tongue, feeling confident.

Taehyung’s fingers found their way underneath Jungkook’s shirt, he could feel the smooth abdomen, he wrapped his arms around the small waist of his Omega, and carried him bridal style to their bedroom.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed, next second he was laying feather light kisses all over Jungkook’s nape and jaws, sending tingles of pleasure throughout his husband.

Jungkook grabbed a fistful of Taehyung’s shirt, pulling Taehyung closer and closer, even a mere distance between them felt like a sin.

“Alpha” Jungkook whispered breathlessly, and Taehyung found himself pulled towards those doe eyes. Taehyung could spend hours watching those beautiful eyes, getting lost in the galaxy it held inside, but he had other plans as his mouth drifted from Jungkook’s lips to his cheek, then, jaw, then neck, sucking and nipping all the way.

Needy breathless moans were escaping Jungkook, his hands were pulling Taehyung’s hair. A clever hand of Taehyung’s was working at his shirt, and before he knew it, the buttons were undone.

Carefully, Taehyung reached out, ran his hand through Jungkook’s sculptured muscles, and curved it around the Omega’s neck to draw him closer. Jungkook whimpered against Taehyung’s mouth, feeling himself falling apart and unable or unwilling to stop the destruction.

Jungkook tugged at Taehyung’s shirt, if he could, he would have disappeared the shirt with a snap. As if sensing his restlessness, Taehyung started undoing his shirt’s buttons.

Soon the shirt was removed, Taehyung found himself nipping on Jungkook’s hipbones, making the Omega squirm under him. His hands sneaked under the elastic band of pajamas.

Taehyung’s scent is overpowering, but comforting at the same time for Jungkook. For any other omega it might be suffocating.

“Can I” Taehyung asked, seeking permission.

“Yes” Jungkook whispered, feeling shivers rush through him. He let his eyes drink the sight of Taehyung's bare skin.

Soon, both of them were naked, pulled closely together by bare skin. Every time their skin made contact, it send jolt of pleasure through both of them making them gasp.