"If it's to much, tap me on the leg and I will stop." Jk was waiting for confirmation, but yn wrapped her tongue around him, sucking him harder.

"Fuck, don't regret this!"
He started to do more violent hip trusts, filling yn mouth, reaching down her throat, pushing her beyond her limits. He went faster, wanting to reach climax deep into her mouth.
"Ppprincess, I'm gonna, I wanna, cum, fuck.. deep inside you. Can I?" he was pleading with those big eyes.
Yn nodded and took him inside her even further.

He then released his shoot at the back of her throat, she had to swallow it all. It was to deep and he didn't slide out, waiting for her to finish drinking it all, while staring down at her, being choked with his own dick.

"Do you want some water? I'm sorry yn, I don't know what came over me... I didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive me?" he tried to keep his smirk in check. He so loved doing that.

"Yes, please." he looked at her with big eyes, hearing her talk like normal.
"Did you, you, like, swallowed it all?"
"Hhhm, yes I did. It's not like I could spit it out!" Yn was laughing and hit his legs, playfully.

Jungkook came with a bottle of water, opened it up, drank a  few sips and gave it to yn.
"You know I'm not done with you, right?"
"I hope so, you promised me more, Kookie. And I wanna see that...happening..." yn blushed.

He picked yn up, fiddling her whole body with his hands, like he was a lost puppy and didn't know for what to reach first. Both their mouths were tangled already, tasting one another's cum and both their body's were getting goosebumps.
Jungkook groans as yn is slowly licking his neck and biting his lips.

"Damn, she is sure taking her time... I just want to dive in, she is making me go crazy. I want this woman, I need to make her mine!"
It didn't took to much to hear that sweet voice of hers.

Jungkook carefully turned yn and pushed her down on the bed. He placed himself between her legs, opening and spreading them further with his hands and body.
"Will you regret after we become one?" He asked in an almost choked voice.
"Never! As you desire me, I also want you. I never will. I can promise you that."

"At last, she is all mine! Yn, you're taking me so well. You're just, so damn perfect for me." Jungkook was growling.
His deep voice made yn feel butterflies.
"I can't go slow. I want to, trust me, but you just drive me insane!"
"Fuck, I'm gonna..." yn could barely breathe.

"Jungkook.." yn was whining "I can't no more..."
"Princess, I need to finish as well."Jungkook was desperate. He didn't know how to make yn his.

After they were done, he slowly placed his head on yn belly, hugging her like a big bear. Yn hugged his fluffy head, playing with his hair. But her hands were trembling. She was feeling it still.

Her thoughts were running wild. "I just can't get enough of him! I'm tired, sore, but I don't care! I don't want to fall asleep. All I could imagine is his weight that crushed me when he was on top, I want to see his face, feel his sweet lips on me and mine on him. I will never forget this."

But they both felt asleep, just like that. Tomorrow will come, what would they need to face?

Yn woke up at night, feeling sore and thirsty. She got up to reach a bottle of water.
She went slowly and took a shower. Jk was sleeping soundly. She dressed up and picked her phone and wallet, scurrying outside. She didn't want to wake him up.
She had a message from Taehyung. She read his letter. Tears were running down her face.

"I knew it! What do I now? What about Yoongi? I knew it, I'm better of dead!" And she run away outside the hotel grounds.
She wanted to go somewhere, anywhere, to hide! She was feeling ugly , dirty, unworthy.

"I should've left! Nothing good comes when I'm around!"
Was it due to her past trauma? Or she could not make a choice yet?

But someone grabbed her from behind! She got scared, she literally froze.
"Yn, what's wrong! Why are you running? Did he hurt you?" The man was shaking her and he couldn't see him well, her eyes were full of tears.

"Are you crying?" she felt his hands cupping her cheeks.
"Yoongs?" Yn asked surprised.
"Yes, love! It's me!"
Yn hugged him and started to cry louder.
"Let's pick you up." He hold her in his arms and went to his car.
"Want to go for a night ride?"
Yn simply nodded.

"Ok. But text Jungkook and let him know you are with me. He would be scared waking up and not finding you in there."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. It's better that way."
"Thank you" yn said softly.

Yoongi drove to a private beach. They got out. Another car was there.
"Is it fine if you're spotted here? Seems like we are not alone."
"Don't worry, that's Taehyung."
"What?" Yn choked.

"You both need to talk. And truly talk. Seriously. He is a mischievous kid, I know. But he is hurt of all this.... I won't lie. I am as well. But for him, it's different. He is always making himself being cheerful and playing, lying and ignoring his true feelings.
He did the same with you. Until reality hit him. Please, just listen to him.
I dislike this. I will leave you here, alone. Call me when you're done."

Yoongi kissed her forehead and went up to the car. He really drove off.
Yn was shocked. She was not ready. Not yet. After all she had felt with Jungkook, Taehyung message broke her heart. She knew that. That she will hurt them all.
She was slowly approaching Tae, when he suddenly went into the sea.
"Taehyung!!!" Yn was yelling at him.
"Stop! Taehyung!!! Don't go inside!" She ran after him inside the water.

Taehyung didn't know who was yelling.
"Is that yn? No. I'm insane, I'm not normal. I'm not safe. I can't have her. She won't love me back."He was going deep into the water.

Yn lunged into the sea after him. She managed to catch him. She grabbed his arms.
"Taehyung!! Look at me!! What are you doing?"

Tae eyes were wide open, looking at her. He couldn't believe it.
"Is this really you, yn? Are you real?"
"Are you stupid?" Yn slapped his face. "What is the meaning of this? Let's get out first!"
But Taehyung didn't want to. He grabbed her and hugged her tight. He was squeezing the life out of her.

"Tae, let me go. You're hurting me."
His sanity broke at the hearing of the world "hurt".
"She said I'm hurting her. I knew it..." so he just went further inside the water.

While driving around with no aim and waiting for yn call, Yoongi's  phone suddenly rang. It was Jungkook.
"Where is yn? Did you take her away from me? What do you want?"
"Easy, Jungkook. Don't provoke me. I'm running out of patience."
"Don't hurt her!"
"What do you mean? I would never hurt her! I love her!"

"Where is she?"
"Jungkook...." Yoongi sighed. "She is with Taehyung. They need to talk. I will pick her up after."
"No, hyung! Listen to me! Taehyung is unstable! You need to go back! Go back!"
"What do you mean, Jungkook?"

"I said I have a bad feeling about this!!! Go back to them! Don't leave her alone with Taehyung!! Where are you? I'm coming also!"
"Jk, I know you're angry and this whole... whatever it is, it's upsetting. I'm not great at accepting the fact yn likes us, I also love her! But we need to let her decide and don't regret her choices!"

"I'm not talking about this, hyung! I don't care who she is choosing! She can have us all! I don't care! I can share! As long as she wants me, she can have you all! But we need to go to Taehyung, fast!"
"Fine, meet me at ZZ beach!"

Yoongi drove back fast, thinking maybe Jungkook is right. Taehyung seems a little off after yn tried to leave and decided to stay, but went to Busan with Jungkook.
Jungkook also ran to his car. He was speeding like crazy.

"I'm sorry, I'm just breaking my promise! Wait for me, princess!"
But then all he saw was light, and his car jumped off the road.