Chapter 1: Poison Tea With Sister

**WARNING: Contains death and abuse.

**Alright Continuation Of Chapter 1...

At Lepiliondel Estate-

Lepiliondel Estate was the home of marquess Elex Lepiliondel a very wealthy man with his three children Arian Lepiliondel, Aurora Lepiliondel, and Adelina Lepiliondel.

This huge estate beholds a pearl white mansion with highly carved customized pillars that give an extravagant and luxurious look, enough to feel like a king.

Even so, the mansion itself falls behind comparison to the beauty of the four gardens.

The four gardens are the Northern, Eastern, Western, and Southern gardens.

These gardens go by a set owner and picked color.

The Northern garden is known for its beautiful white and blue flowers which are marquess's Elex favorite colors. This garden belongs to the marquess and marquess only.

Secondly, the Eastern garden, this garden contains yellow and mint color flowers. That was the deceased marchioness Aliana Lepiliondel's dedicated garden. This was the only garden that was off limits with the exception of the marquess, his children, and the garden staff in charge of it.

Thirdly the Western garden, unlike the rest of the garden filled with flowers this garden had many fruit trees. From fresh lemon trees to apple trees and tangerine trees. The person behind this garden was Arian Lepiliondel, the eldest child in the Lepiliondel family.

Lastly the Southern garden, this garden was beyond comparison to any garden in the empire except for the royal palace. Pink, red, and purple colored flowers spread all around the Southern garden.

'Splash'

Water

This garden also happened to have a crystal clear blue small river with a pearl white bridge made out of the material of the Lepiliondel mansion.

'Splash'

Water

The shimmering water splashed the glossy polished rocks set ashore where the grass and lake met. As two outshining beautiful women sat near the bridge.

Two young ladies faced each other at a white rose-shaped table with a pink tablecloth and golden bottom embroidery tips.

At Lepiliondel Souther Garden-

"What do you want?" (Aurora, asked)

Aurora Lepiliondel was the middle child of marquess Elex and the deceased marchioness Aliana. A twenty-three-year-old with very long wavy fuchsia pink hair and dark blue eyes that complemented her long thick feather-like dark fuchsia pink lashes.

Even though her old dark purple worn-out dress was nothing compared to her sister, her beauty was unparalleled like no other.

At Aurora's exhausted question Adelina grind with a small smile.

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot sister?" (Adelina, asked)

Adelina asked innocently, but Aurora who knew her true colors could see her hidden judgmental eyes.

Adelina unlike Aurora had straight long corn yellow hair with blunt bangs that covered some of her corn yellow lashes. Adelina and Aurora were very different both physical and emotional but their dark blue eyes were the same as their father's eyes.

Adelina was wearing a yellow fancy puffy ruffluled-up dress with a golden embroidery corset and three looped pearl necklaces.

At the word, 'sister' Aurora frowned.