05.

🌸_________🌸
_____

🍁 Grandma 🍁--------------_____🌸_________🌸

🍁 Grandma 🍁
--------------
_____
🌸_________🌸

Author's pov

" She doesn't like white flowers " your mother said as she watches all the decorations.

" Everything should be perfect " she said, nodded the maids and workers remembering how cold the woman was, who was about to come anytime.

" What's going on "

" oh taehyung dear... Don't you know grandma is coming... After a very long time.... Go and get ready " your mother said to Taehyung as he looked at her annoyed expression.

" Why she is coming?!.... And is her marriage or something that I get ready specially for her " taehyung said, making her mother sigh and his behavior.

" Taehyung do as I said... Don't u miss your grandma? "
She said as taehyung just rolled his eyes, headed towards the bedroom closing his door shut.

" Aah why she is coming?!...she is so annoying.... 'Taehyung sit properly, taehyung get up early, taehyung don't talk back '.... aah I really hate her " taehyung mocked the way his grandmother tell him to do.

He sit on the bed, holding his head, someone in mind was talking to him, telling him how annoying it was to tell him everything by others but soon the voices stops as he heard the knock on the door.

" What do you want?!" he said thinking it's his mother again .

" Oppa... It's me " as soon as he heard the voice he widened his eyes and run towards the door, opening it.

A beautiful smile appeared on his lips as he saw his princess holding a heavy dress which was a little heavier than her.

" Aigoo... What my princess doing here? " he said as he bends down on your level and cup your cheeks .

" Oppa... I wanna to wear this.. B.. But mo-m is busy " she said as she poutes cutely, taehyung grinded his teeths, angry cause he doesn't like when someone makes you sad.

Taehyung take the dress and picked u up in his arms, pecking your chubby cheeks he takes you towards the bed.

" Oppa... Will make u wear it " he said, making you stand on the bed and softly taking your clothes off.

He carefully makes you wear the dress, fixing your hairs, taking you towards the mirror.

" So how's my princess is looking? "

|| 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ||  [ YANDERE ] ({ KTH FF })On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara