13.

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ?»-----------------«

ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ?
»-----------------«

[ Author's pov ]

it feels so good cause we are sharing same bed carrot ” jungkook laughed when you hit his arms, glaring at him playfully.

“ we are cuddling jeon jungkook ” you said as jungkook giggled, hugging you tightly as he felt relief.

He didn't thought that you would remember him, but when he came at your house, you didn't let him speak and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook was beyond happy when you said you remember your bunny.

Right now you both were cuddling on the bed in your room, you quickly got up making jungkook look at you in confusion.

“ what happens carrot ” he asked, noticing your worried expressions.

“ I forgot to ask Oppa if he is taking care of himself or not ” you said while jungkook rolled his eyes.

“ I thought you were about to kiss me hard that's why you got up ” Jungkook said “ yahh pervert bunny ”

You said before getting up from the bed before calling your brother.

You pouted when Taehyung, your brother didn't picked up your call.

Looking back you saw Jungkook smoking.

“ jungkook? ” you said before going towards jungkook as he looked at you smiling sweetly.

“ you smoke? ” you said as jungkook nodded in agreement.

“ don't you know your brother smoke too? ” he asked as you shook your head “ I didn't know ” you said in low tone as your voice sounded like you were disappointed.

Jungkook threw the cigarette before making you look at him.

“ why so sad carrot? ” he said as he stares deep in your eyes.

Again the same feelings hit you, your heartbeat become fast so does his.

“ I don't want you to smoke.... ” “....nor I want Taehyung Oppa to smoke ” you added as you stared back into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled before caressing your cheeks “ I don't know about hyung but I'll never ever do smoking again ”

He said, his each and every words seems serious, you never thought that the cute little guy, your bunny will grow up so handsome.

The way he makes you blush, your feelings were screaming something which you were probably denying.

It would be good if you get to know about your feelings or else maybe something else is waiting for you eagerly.

__

𝟹 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

“ what do you think about it sweetie?”Your father asked, you, jungkook and your mother was talking about something important

Your father asked, you, jungkook and your mother was talking about something important.

It's been 3 days, second by second your and jungkook's bond is becoming stronger.

“ I don't know dad, you think Oppa will agree for this marriage? ” you said as you looked at your father, he seems tensed.

He was trying to deny that he don't don't know the truth of Taehyung and his feelings towards you.

“ what are you thinking uncle? ” Jungkook said as he notice your father's worried looks.

“ nothing Son... I'm thinking if you could help us ” your father said while Jungkook shook his head.

“ no way uncle, he gets angry at little things, he won't listen to me, maybe it's only yn who would make him understand ” said Jungkook as, knowing Taehyung would never agree for the marriage.

Before your father could say anything you cutted him off in the mid.

“ yeah Jungkook is right Dad, maybe I should try to convince Oppa ” you said while Jungkook nodded.

No matter how much your father is trying to make you stay away from Taehyung, you both were becoming more closer.

It's clear that he doesn't want his elder son Kim Taehyung to be near his sister.

Your father sighed heavily, while all the time your mother didn't say anything, she knows that she don't have rights to come in between this topic which is related to Taehyung.

You and Jungkook were already went out leaving your parents in the living room.

Your mother look concerned about the situation, without thinking twice she said what's in her heart.

can't we fix Jungkook and yn's marriage date too?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━