33

"my dear can you just hold me a little more?"

i smile, holding lilith a bit closer to me. it's been about two months since we moved here. and this week lilith has been so, sentimental.

and all she wants to do is get hold, get kisses, cuddles, all that stuff. and i will gladly give it to her.

i just want to know why she's been like this. at first she told me she didn't like cuddles. and these past two days she hasn't let go of me.

but i don't mind, the only time she's not hanging onto me like a koala is when she's at work. i find it cute.

i hold her as close to me as possible, "wanna tell me what's been on your mind?" every time i ask this question she ignores it.

i don't want to push her, but it's obviously necessary. her chilly breath tickles my skin, my fingers going through her long hair.

she doesn't answer me, although i know she heard me. lilith just keeps her hand in my hair as well, playing softly with it.

i can't see the look on her face, since her face is literally buried in my neck. but i can feel everything.

how calmly her heart is beating, every breath she takes, the feeling of her skin touching mine. her lips against my shoulder, although they're not kissing it, just calmly resting there.

times like these makes me wonder what goes on in her head. maybe she just needs comfort right now, and i'm more than happy to give it to her.

i would i just like to know why she needs it. and what's going on in her mind. and mostly what's keeping her up at night.

my lips kiss her head, running my fingers down her shoulder. "baby, talk to me" i whisper, kissing her once more.

but yet again she doesn't talk, but maybe, just maybe. that's best for now. maybe she just needs rest, and comfort.

so guess that's what i'm going to do. i'm here when she needs me. just like she is for me. i couldn't imagine not doing the same for her.

lilith has done so much for me, maybe without even realizing it. she makes me feel some type of way that i have never felt before.

and for the first time in years i feel like i have a home.

a person.

my person.