26

"you shouldn't have pulled out," i whisper once we've both calmed down, feeling a kiss being placed on my forehead. that was fantastic.

"are you on the pill or..?" her arms wrap around my waist, holding me close to her. a small sigh leaves my lips. i like that she's holding me. it makes me feel safe in a way.

"no, i just can't get pregnant, found out when i was 16 and still hadn't gotten my period. but i don't mind, i've never really wanted to have kids"

a small "oh" leaves her lips, her warm lips kissing my neck. "i'll go get something to clean you up with, do you want something else?"

"just cuddles when you're back, and maybe some water" i whisper, she nods her head, lifting me up, before laying me down on my stomach.

she makes me feel this way no one else has before. and just that she's taking care of me means a lot. no one had done that to me before.

she comes back with a bottle of water, and a warm cloth. the cum is still all over my ass, "you look so pretty like this" lilith mumbles.

"you should take a picture, this is the last time you'll see your cum somewhere on me that's not my face" a smirk finds my lips, when i see her pulling out her phone.

i bite my lip, arching my back to show her my pussy. "so fucking pretty" lilith walks over to me, kissing my lips before she gave me the bottle of water.

"we need red lights" i tell her once i feel her get on the bed, "i thought maybe you could order some stuff you want to the house, i'll pay of course"

a smile finds my lips, before i bring the bottle to my lips. the cloth is warm, and a moan leaves my lips as it brushes over my clit.

"that feels good" i mumble, a chuckle leaves her lips. lilith's lips kissed my pussy, moving her way up my ass. "you've such a pretty pussy"

"if you keep it up we won't sleep at all" i feel her smile, leaving one last kiss before she stands up. "i'll be right back"

i chug down the rest of the water, also throwing that somewhere in this room. i'd actually thought this room would be smaller, but it is quite big.

lilith comes into the room again, closing the door behind her. her cold body comes to lay beside me, her arm going over my waist.

my head lays on her shoulder, her chin resting on top of my face. "my dear?" she softly whispers, kissing the top of my head.

"hm?"

"i'd like to talk about boundaries with you, just to take sure i don't ever do something you're not comfortable with, and i'd like to know what you like so i can make it more pleasurable for us both"

one of my legs goes over her waist, "i like a lot of different things, but i don't want you to judge me"

her arm tightened around me, bringing me closer to her. "i will never judge you, not ever. i'm asking so i can do the stuff you like"

i let out a small breath, "well, i like a lot of things. but i'm gonna start with what i'm most nervous for" she stays silent. waiting for me to speak.

i just need to say it, i know i do. "i like getting filled in my sleep. or like, sleeping with a dick in me, or waking up with one in me."

i take a small breath once more, not letting her speak before i'm done. "i just seem to sleep better when i have one in me, and it feels good. and with your dick, you know what i'm gonna shut up"

lilith chuckles, brushing some of my hair out of my face. "have you tried this before?" i shake my head, feeling a kiss on my forehead.

"not with real dicks, just dildos. but we don't have to if you don't like it" her hand holds my chin, lifting it up. before connecting our lips.

"if you want me to, i'll do it my dear. do you like falling asleep with one in you? or being woken up by having it in you? or both?"

"both sounds nice" i whisper, kissing her again. i'm glad it's dark so she can't see my cheeks. i don't think i've been this red in a while.

"do you want me to do the same with you? like if you fall asleep before me, will it be okay for me to put your dick inside me? don't feel pressured to say yes just because i like it. if you don't want me to, i won't."

it's almost like i can't feel her smile. "you're so precious." she whispers, kissing me once more. "but you can do it to me too, i don't mind."

her lips moved down to my neck, "what else do you like dear?" her lips sucks on my neck, for sure leaving a mark.

"i like degrading, praise, choking. i also like wax play, blood, knifes, being tied up, uhh. oh yeah, i also like being risky"

"risky?" she asks, before going back to kissing my neck. "yeah, like, doing stuff in places we shouldn't" lilith hums, one of my hands goes on her jaw, bringing her face up to me.

"and like i also like soft sex like what we just had, were you just hold me close and take things slow. now, what do you like?" i whisper, this time i place kisses on her jaw, moving her so she falls back on the mattress.

"submissiveness, i like when you do what i tell you to. but i also like what you like, but i'm not a fan of receiving praise or being degraded, i like doing it to others. or more like you"

i hum, pushing my ass back on her cock. "where did the cover go?" i mumble, feeling the cold starting to take me.

in some magical way, lilith pulls the cover over both of us, holding me in her arms. "is that better princess?"

i hum, "but there's gotta be something more you like" it comes out as a whisper, my head falls down on her chest. "like what?"

"like a name perhaps?" a small oh leaves her lips, her hands moving down to my ass. "why don't you try to find it? moan it in my ear, if my cock gets hard you'll have your answer"

"creative" a small smile finds my lips, i can feel her dick against my ass. it's not hard, only semi hard. i arch my back slightly, before moving my lips up to her ear.

"daddy" i moan, but i don't feel anything else than the smirk on her lips. meaning it's not that one.

now i'm not sure if she likes things classy or not, if she's a "ma'am" person or a "mistress" person.

i let out a shaky breath, i could feel her skin against my lips "mommy" it comes out louder, and more slutty than i was trying to.

but it did work, her cock hardened and with a strong thrust inside me. i moan again, the word "mommy" leaving my lips once more.

she slaps my ass harshly, "you're such a fucking slut"