16

i know what i have to do.

and i know how i have to do it.

i haven't told anyone about my plan. at this point anyone could be behind that mask. what if it was evelyn? who was just trying to spy on me?

at one point it felt like everyone was trying to get me a girlfriend. and now it feels like everyone is trying to make sure i don't get one.

i'm not sure what to believe anymore.

"you look.. i'm not really sure actually? do you feel sad? upset? happy? normally you're easy to read kjære deg"

i smile at frances, giving her her coffee and cookie. she was always so caring. it made me wish i had someone like her close to me.

"i'm not upset frances i'm good, just been a busy week. and it has flown by, can't even remember monday" i laugh.

i remember monday the best.

but i don't tell her that. evelyn isn't working today, which is good for me. she's always pressing about telling lilith. since i haven't told her i already told lilith everything.

she thinks she had this power over me. when she doesn't. it's honestly pathetic to watch. and funny in a way.

"keep doing the good work" she smiles, taking her coffee and cookie with her to sit by the window. the good work. i most certainly will.

-

"thanks for getting me home last week" i smile, once i enter the private room. i had 30 minutes. 30 minutes to do the most of it.

she only nodded her head, patting her lap. even though i have no idea who she is, she still looks hot. which is stupid because i don't know what she looks like.

i only know that, she's hot in black.

i sit down on her lap, this time facing her. i know she doesn't like it when i do, but right now i have to. i press myself down onto her lap, moving back and forth.

"what are you doing?" she whispers, grabbing my waist. i don't respond, but i continue grinding.

i can hear her let out the smallest sigh, closing her eyes. i could do it now, but it would be too early. my arms wrap around her shoulders.

my head lays on top of my hands, my mouth to where her ear is. "it's such a shame you've been here for this long without getting anything? let me make you feel good"

she only hummed, by the way she acted i could tell her eyes were closed. "you don't have to," she whispers, stroking my sides.

"i want to, you've taken such good care of me lately. just give me this" i breathe, there was something hard against me.

and i'm not stupid.

this girl, has a dick.

and i only know one girl who has one.

but i wasn't going to lie, it did feel good. maybe too good.

i start grinding faster, breathing heavily. she was breathing heavily as well. it was hot. like she could just push me onto the bed and fuck me until i can't walk.

but that's not what i'm here for.

i open my eyes, taking my arms away from her shoulder. i have to do it quickly. before she could react.

everything could go down at this moment. if she actually has her eyes open i'm fucked. and if i slow down, she'll most definitely notice.

with a deep breath, i grab the mask with my hands, pulling it off her face. she opens her eyes quicker than i've seen anyone do it before.

i stop.

and for a moment the whole world stops. like my whole world is falling down. because for once i wasn't the one to make the mistake.

the person i'd told everything to, the one i'd asked for help about the girl i liked. was here. and i was sitting on her lap.

and the worse part of it all, was that it was lilith.