15

"it was really sweet of you giving her my address, or maybe it wasn't. what if she would've robbed me?" i ask august once her and me are alone.

she lets out a small laugh, putting her things down on the chair. i said she could use my dressing room today, only because the other one was filled with people.

"what are you talking about?" she laughed, looking at me over her shoulder, before turning her gaze back to her stuff.

"the mysterious woman? i fell asleep on her lap last friday, and i woke up in my bed. she gave me a note saying you told her my address"

"billie babe, i don't even remember your address" what. she must know. how else could that woman know her address?

"you must've told her, you were probably just too drunk to remember," i shrugg, taking off my boots. there's no way in hell she didn't tell her.

how else could she know my address?

i don't think i've told her.

no, i think i would remember if i told her.

"i wasn't even here, after like 11pm i was done. there's no way in hell i could've told her." i stop what i'm doing, turning around to face august.

"then how the fuck did she know my address? bro what if she's a stalker? she's going to kill me!" august turns around to look at me.

if she was lying this wasn't funny. how the fuck could someone just know my address? that's fucking weird and creepy.

she lets out a sigh, "someone else probably told her, maybe she just mixed up the names. and she's not going to kill you billie. chill."

"don't fucking tell me to chill"

i turn around again. i hate this. i was feeling so great about it. then i found out august didn't even tell her. and my apartment was locked first of all.

just the fact that she got in scares me. i have not noticed that anything is gone. but she could still have taken something.

something that wouldn't be that easy to notice. i shook my head. this all was too much. maybe i need to change the locks. well i most currently do.

and the fact that august isn't taking this as serious as she should makes me mad. why doesn't she care? did she give her the key? does she even have a key?

i leave the dressing room without a word. the fact that she also just told me to chill makes me madder.

when i got to my apartment it was just as i left it. which is good. i just need to find out who she is. and how this happened.

i need to pull off her mask.