13

"nyx! nyx! nyx! nyx! nyx! nyx! nyx! nyx!" they all cheered when i gave this guy a lap dance. it was a public one, which i did few of.

every time i do one, everyone goes wild. which doesn't surprise me. the guy who i'm giving it to, is not my type at all.

well he's a guy so that might be it.

he has a small mustache, hair with way too much gel in it. and skinny jeans. do i need to say more?

but it was easy money, and a lot of money. enough money to cover my bills for the month. now i don't have to come in here until next month or so.

but i probably will anyway.

the mysterious girl is here every friday, and we have a session at 1am sharp every friday. i want to know more about her.

she's interesting, or so i think. i don't really know anything about her.

i give the guy a smirk, stepping off him. he was hard in his pants, it looked small, but he didn't seem to care. and gave me a smirk back.

my eyes shifted to the clock, 12:59am. fuck yeah. i gave them all a smile, walking out of the club and into the private rooms.

this week had gone by way too fast. after i talked to lilith, we've been talking normal. and i've gotten to know a few more things about her.

she loves taylor swift and lana del rey

she likes to read

she likes to draw

she likes video games (especially sims)

she's a cat person

she doesn't have any siblings

she speaks three languages and she wants to learn more

she loves greek mythology

the smell of rain

tea

and she can't watch a show without doing something with her hands.

how i even got to know these things i'm not sure, they just got put up in a conversation. me myself am a huge series watcher, so we'll definitely watch something together. she could play with my boobs or something.

she says she can't wait to move, but the thought of her moving makes me kind of sad. because then it'll be harder for her to come over. or it'll take longer time.

i shake my head, opening the private room. it was the mysterious woman. of course, who else could it be.

a smile finds my lips, as i walk into the room. why she even comes here i'm not sure. she never wants anything. which can be frustrating.

i sit down on her lap. that's the only request she'd ever made. that i sit in her lap every time. which i don't mind.

my head falls on her shoulder, her hands stroking my waist. there's still something familiar with this woman. i just can't picture it.

"you seem exhausted" i was. i was so tired. my head nods, today had been so tiring. first the cafe and then here.

and evelyn still keeps pressing about it, and cuts me off every time i try to tell her i already told lilith. which is even more annoying.

"how about you just go home? i'll be here next week" even though it was very kind, i didn't want her to leave.

"no, i only see you 30 minutes a week." she lets out a small laugh, "yeah i guess you do, you still need rest though my dear"

"no i don't.." my eyes feel heavy, what if i just closed them for a second?