6

"she responded last night" i tell evelyn after i finished making cookies, putting them on display. i could tell that she was sparkling already.

"well what did she say?"

"she called me cute, and kept calling me baby. but i don't know if she just wants to get in my pants, but if i'm honest i wouldn't mind that either" i shrugged.

it was monday, i hate mondays. the start of the week. some might say it's the best, and gives the best opportunities.

i like thursdays. i don't know why, there's just something about that day. and if i don't have work that day, i'll go on a walk by the lake.

"someone getting in your pants wouldn't be a bad thing" evelyn looked at me, sucking on her lollipop. she always had lollipops. always.

"oh shut up" my eyes drifted up to the clock. i'm waiting for frances. i want to meet her granddaughter.

i haven't stopped thinking about it, but i felt like i've seen her before. she just seemed known. but i might be tripping.

the time was only 9:37am, which meant frances wouldn't be here for another 20 minutes. it's kinda weird how she's always here at the same time.

but i don't mind, she's like a mother to me almost.

"it's your turn to wash the toilet" evelyn sucks on her lollipop, her sucking noises are the only thing i can hear. well except for her not needed reminder.

"didn't i do it last week?" my head turns to her, she always does this. telling me it's my turn, when it's obviously hers.

"yeah, but i took your shift yesterday" she twisted the lollipop in her mouth, looking at me with a smile. god how much i hate her right now.

"i didn't have work yesterday" i raised my eyebrow at her, which only made her smile drop. she could be a good friend, but sometimes she was a pain in the ass.

"it's your turn evelyn, go do it" i rolled my eyes, she let out a sigh, but walked to go wash the toilet. she has tricked me enough times to know when it's my turn and not.

"look at you sticking up for yourself" i almost jumped, my heart beating hard in my chest. i hate when people sneak up on me like that.

but my anger turns to happiness once i turn around, it was frances. and she was here early, which is new. when i looked at the girl beside her, i knew why she was so familiar.

lilith, frances granddaughter, is the girl i've been texting. the girl that made me smile like a fucking  idiot before i fell asleep last night, and the night before that.

my eyes met hers, and it was obvious she knew it was me. how did i not make the connections? it was so obvious.

i can be so stupid sometimes.

"oh yeah, it was nothing" i say, taking my eyes off lilith to look at frances. she had a big smile on her lips.

"what can i get you?" i smile, i can feel lilith's eyes on me. frances smiles as she gives me her order, which was her regular.

"just make what you feel like, i'm not picky" lilith says once it's her turn, her voice was even hotter than what i had imagined. and somehow, i felt like i've heard it before.

what i was going to make her i didn't know, this could be interesting. with a smile from both of them, they walk to where frances always sits.

just then i notice lilith's outfit. she was wearing black jeans, with a chain on them. a red zip-up hoodie, with a white crop top.

with a lot of rings, and necklaces. how she could even be so hot i didn't know. and maybe even if she just wanted to get in my pants, i wouldn't mind.

when i finished making frances's order, i start thinking about what i could make lilith. she seems like a hot chocolate person.

so, i ended up making her some hot chocolate with cinnamon. it's been my favorite since i was a child. so hopefully she'll like it.

i put the order on a tray, walking over to the table. lilith is breathtaking. and i was right. she's someone i'd suck dick for.

"here's your order" i smiled, placing it on the table. my eyes follow lilith as she takes a sip of her hot chocolate, a smile on her lips after.

"this is really good" when i walked away, my cheeks were bright red.