CHAPTER 2 - VECNA'S CURSE

On the next day, Ionna stood up early again. She was used to be an early bird. 
She changed into her ususal punky funky style and went to her kitchen. As she wanted to make some breakfast, her violet telephone rang.

"Hey, Sev. It's Dustin. Can you meet us at FamilyVideo? It's urgend."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's Eddie."

"All right. I'm on my way.", she says nervously, as she hung up on Dustin.

As she ran into the FamilyVideo store, she heard Dustin speaking to Robin.
"Robin, i empathize, but this cannot wait."

Robin was annoyed and Steve didn't understand anything, like always.
"Oh my god. Calling Eddie's friends is an emergency?"

"Correct!", Dustin says.

Now Ionna chirms in: "What's happening? What's with Eddie?"

As Dustin looked at her, his face fell. He knew, that Eddie and Ionna grew close over the time. After Billy died, she never seemed really happy, except with Eddie. He turns to Max, saying: "Can you fill them all in while i do this?" He doesn't want to explain to Ionna and see her break more.

After Ionna learned about Chrissy's death and that Eddie is now subject number one. She's more than determined to find her friend. So, after a While...
Max spoke up: "Hey, Guys, i might have a lead. Apparently, Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick, and sometimes Eddie crashes there."

Ionna's eyes lit up: "Sounds promising. Where does Reefer Rick live?"

But Max shatters her sudden happiness again: "See, that's the thing. No one knows. He's more of a legend than someone that people actually know."

"Last name?", Ionna asks eagerly.

"I don't know that either." Max says sadly.

Now Dustin chirms in: "Maybe, Sev can find him."

"And how am i supposed to do that? I'm not a tracking transmitter. If i don't know a real name or a face, then i can't find a person."

"Bet the cops know the last name. I mean, listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer, i guarantee you he's been busted at some point. Means he's in the system." Steve says nonchantaly.

Dustin furrows his brows: "The cops? Really, Steve? That's your suggestion?"

"I think they should be filled in on what we know, what's going on." Steve says.

Ionna goes slowly towards Steve and looks threatingly: "You think Eddie is guilty, don't you?"

Steve steps back, as he sees Ionna's slightly hurt expression, he softens: "Whoa. I believe in innocent until proven guilty, all that constitutional shit. I just, you know, don't think, we can rule it out."

Now Max speaks up: "That's precisely, what we're trying to do here, Steve."

Dustin continues: "And maybe we'd have a little bit more luck, if you spent less time trying to find a girlfriend and more time trying to find Eddie."

Steve tries to defend himself. "Somebody has to attend to the customers."

Robin now, makes fun of him: "Especially if they're babes, right?"

"Hey, not fair. Okay? I attend to all customers equally, babes and non-babes alike. We've got a very big selection in here. It can be super overwhelming for people."

Ionna Vasileva//Stranger Things fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें