Entry to Asgard

Magsimula sa umpisa

A jet black portal opened up right next to our campfire and a group of skeletons and strange blue—but dead looking—humans walked through before the youngest child of Loki made her presence known.

She definitely fit in with the title as "monstrous child of Loki" as the description of her appearance by Fenrir was spot on. On the left side of her body, she looked just like another normal girl, but once you see the right side, everything just took the look of a dead and rotten corpse. She was also wearing a dress with plenty of bones all over it, and was constantly emitting a pale green glow.

 She was also wearing a dress with plenty of bones all over it, and was constantly emitting a pale green glow

Fenrir's mood lightened up at the sight of his younger sister and he bounded to her. She smiled as he bent down and nuzzled his sister with his nose.

Hel: "It's good to see you too brother! Calm yourself!"

Fenrir: "Come on now! It's been a while!"

Hel laughed at her brother's words before looking at the rest of us in intrigue.

Hel: "I sensed a being about as strong as a god here Fenrir. Who is it?"

Fenrir looked at me and motioned for me to walk up to her. She looked at me in intrigue before Fenrir started speaking again.

Fenrir: "This is our Uncle Eíthürr, he was born approximately 400,000 years after Father was born. Remember?"

Hel looked at me and I nervously just stood still. Surprisingly though, contradicting everything Fenrir stated about her personality, she smiled and embraced me.

Hel: "It's nice to finally meet you Uncle! Father's told us about you a bit, but he never took us to actually see you."

"I—well it's certainly nice to meet you too Hel...everything all around me is unraveling extremely fast...so you're my niece?"

Hel excitedly nodded.

Hel: "Yup! You have the entirety of Helheim at your service!"

Everyone behind me comically passed out on the ground and I just had my jaw drop.

"Wait wait!? I can't just be in charge of something that big! Cmon now! You know how much dead people there are?!"

Hel: "Yes...that's quite specifically my job?"

I looked at Fenrir in confusion—and the fucker was laughing at me. I just looked down in silence and then exhaled.

"Well then. Don't exactly feel worthy to be in this position, but here we are."

Bikou: "What the hell Ethan."

Hel perked up at the usage of her name and immediately raced in front of Bikou with a harsh glare.

Hel: "Don't say that AROUND ME!"

Bikou chuckled.

Bikou: "Ok ok, roger that."