🇮🇳CHAPTER FIFTY TWO~

Trishani walked into her and Shreyas's apartment and looked around the living room on not finding Shreyas

One of their maid came with a glass of water and she asked her taking the glass, "Shreyas nahi laute practice session se abhi bhi?"

"Haan sir toh kabka laut aye.. Apne kamre mein hain. Apke liye coffee leke ayu Madam?" she asked.

"Nahi rehne doh. Main gym se hoke ati hu ekbar. Tum sir ko lunch serve karedena. Mera hogaya hain..thik hain?" Trishani said and walked towards their gym room as the maid nodded and went towards their bedroom to call Shreyas.

"Sir, voh lunch serve kardu? Bohot late hogaya hain," the maid said as Shreyas was half lying on his bed looking at his phone.

"Trisha nahi ayi abtak? Voh ati hain toh eksath karte hain na lunch!" he said.

"Sir voh.. Madam agayi hain.."

"Hein? Agayi? Kaha hain voh phir?" Shreyas asked eagerly.

"Voh gym mein gayi hain. Unhone hi bola apko lunch serve kardene ke liye.. Voh karke ayi hain lunch shayad bahar se.." the maid said and Shreyas sighed saying, "Ohh haan! Drishti ka birthday celebration tha teammates ke sath.. Thik hain you serve my lunch then.. Main aaraha hoon."

The maid nodded and walked away as Shreyas took deep breath and looked at the wedding picture of his and Trishani on their side table and said with a sly smile, "Nahi haina mere liye time tumare paas. Koi nahi, aaj bhi kha lunga akele hi main!"

He walked out of the room and sat on the dining table as their maid served him food. He silently finished his food and walked straight to his room.

Trishani came back from her gym session after a while then went to shower. She came out and saw Shreyas sitting on the bed with his laptop as she smiled and sat beside him.

"Kya kar rahe ho?", she asked.

"Kuch nahi, yeh new houses check kar raha tha," Shreyas said without looking at her.

Trishani looked at the laptop screen and said, "You didn't tell me we're looking for new house..."

"I had. Seems like you forgot, just like you're forgetting me nowadays," Shreyas said in a cold tone.

"Stop speaking nonsense Shrey. Maybe it slipped my mind somehow," Trishani said irritatedly

Shreyas chuckled saying, "Bharak kiyu rahi ho? Oh! Vaise another thing had slipped out of your mind yesterday. Yaad dila doon? Trinket Alley, humari accessories brand. Uski fifth year completion ki wajah se bonus dena tha saare staffs ko. You do this every year. But you forgot."

Trishani looked at him and said, "Oh shit! Yeah!" she held her head and added, "I'm so sorry. I had work the whole day yesterday then practice sessions too I completely forgot. You did it naa?"