🇮🇳CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT~

Imagine this as Drishti's look

"Impossible! Yeh koi aur hain,"Siraj said as the boys were shocked to see Drishti's outlook.

"I know Bhai Jaan! Thoda kamm hogaya. Anyways, main chali,"Drishti said.

"Baas! Baas! Bandh kar. Aur nahi saha jayega. Abhi heart attack ajayega humein,"Siraj replied.

"Kya laga iss duniya ko! Main ladki nahi hoon? Mere jazbaat nahi hain? Huh!"Drishti said teasingly and the guys joined their hands in front of her.

"Vaise yeh sab drama chhoro aur bolo main dikh kaisi rahi hoon?"she asked nervously.

"Nahi lag toh bandi hi rahi hain aaj. Khubsurat waali. Vaise jaa kahi rahi hain tu Di?"Shubman asked.

"Warriors ke camp pe. I mean, unke hotel mein,"Drishti replied and her teammates started smirking and passing her evil smiles, while Richa held her head and said,"haaye Ram ji! Jeh ke hogayo mhaare Kaptan ko."

"England series ke baad World Cup hain,"Drishti said to the girls with a frown and they immediately started saying,"areh nahi nahi Captain, kahi bhi jaa, kaise bhi jaa humein kya hain."

"Better!"Drishti said and then walked away while chuckling, after whispering to Richa,"zyaada bann matt Bajla. Team mein kharcha paani bandh kar dungi teri warna. Chal jaa abb Shubman ke saath date pe."

"Yeh Kaptan harami hain ek number ki,"Richa said and giggled while Shubman embraced her shoulders.

Rishabh was asked to go to the terrace of the hotel the Bangalore Warriors were staying at, by one of the staffs

Rishabh was asked to go to the terrace of the hotel the Bangalore Warriors were staying at, by one of the staffs. He looked around searching for Mahi Bhai as he was said that he had called him. But on finding a totally romantic setup there, he stood confused until the sweet sound of anklets came from behind.

Before he could turn around, a pair of hands blocked his view as they came above his eyes and he said,"Kharbanda! Haath hata apni. I am not in a mood to play games."