🇮🇳CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR~

Drishti was sitting at the terrace of the Jaipur Marriot Hotel, their team Royal Strikers Delhi would be facing the Bangalore Warriors the following day at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium and she was a bit thoughtful regarding the game as Rishabh was present in the opposition team, and Mahi Bhai was their mentor as well.

"Pagal hogayi hain tu Kharbanda! Harr wakt Rishabh ghum raha hain tere dil aur dimag mein. Satyanaash ho tera,"she thought.

"Enjoying the city lights from here?"Rishabh's voice startled her while he came and sat beside her on the thick railing.

Drishti gave a nod and looked at the city lights of Jaipur. The Amber Fort at a far distance was visible from there as well, the duo looked at it while cool night breeze blew their hair in a rhythm.

"Itni chup kiyu hain meri Chanchala?"Rishabh asked and she looked at him and replied,"ek baat bol, tujhe koi fark nahi parr raha hain ki kal tera match mere against hain?"

"Matlab tujhe parr raha hain fark, hain na?"Rishabh asked while inching nearer to her and sticking to her in the process. Drishti looked towards the big swimming pool near the hotel's lawn and said,"thoda sa."

Rishabh chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and said,"mereko bhi! But kya hi kar sakte hain abb. We have to play against each other till we are able to be a part of the same team some lucky day."

"Tera bohot mann tha na mere saath ek hi team mein khelne ka?"Drishti asked while caressing his face and he gave a nod and leaned his face on her palm, making her chuckle and then admire his cuteness.

"You know Rishi, we dream about so many things, but then when we get a reality check, our dreams shatters,"she said while taking his hand within hers, merging her fingers through his ones and added,"and the truth is that I have started ornamenting dreams with you. I can be vulnerable in front of you, I can be anything with you, without being judged. Tu mera Boyfriend kamm aur bestfriend zyaada hain. Vaise toh Kharbanda ko yeh twin flames aur soulmates wagera ka zyaada jaankaari nahi hain, parr jitni hain ussey I feel at many a times that you're the one for me. Don't ever shatter my dreams please."

Rishabh's heart had started beating faster from the very moment Drishti had held his hand, and her words after that made him felt like thousands of drums were beating inside it at the moment. He just knew one thing, he was happy. He was very happy with Drishti, and he was glad that she thought of him in that way.

"Chal aaj ek promise karti hoon tujhse, siwaay ICL ke, aur kabhi bhi kahi bhi kisi bhi haal mein bhi hum dono oppositions naki honge ek dusre ke,"Drishti said and Rishabh felt as if butterflies had started flying around his heart now.

"Ek aur promise chaiye mujhe tujhse,"he said holding her cheek and she asked,"haan bol na."

"Promise me you'll never leave my side ever, tu jitna attention Cricket ko deti hain utni hi mujhe bhi degi humesha,"Rishabh said and Drishti gave him a light slap and then replied with a chuckle,"fine! I'll never leave your side, nor will I give you any less importance in my life than Cricket. It's a promise."

Rishabh smiled widely at her and pulled her into a tight hug while saying,"tu sabse acchi hain Kharbanda. Tere jaisi na koi thi aur na hi koi ho sakti hain....I..." Rishabh stopped suddenly as he realised what he was about to say. He was going to say I Love You to Drishti, but was he really in love? Had he really fallen for her? The questions surrounded his mind until they pulled back from the hug and stared at each other's eyes.

Reminiscing all the moments they has shared together, Rishabh was sure about one thing. Whatever they had between them, was not an infatuation or lust for sure. Neither it was a fling nor a timepass material. They were serious about each other.