🇮🇳 CHAPTER SEVEN~

"Thode aur runs ho jaatey toh accha hota team ke liye. Defensive thoda zyaada hogaya aaj tera Kharbanda, apna natural aggressive lena hi sahi reheta,"Drishti said to herself.

"Abey defend karke century mar leti! Kyu maarne gayi voh ball?"Trishani asked while sitting beside her.

"Areh lalach aha laplapa hogaya six maarne ka,"Drishti said making her chuckle, and she said,"chal accha hi kiya batting, abhi bowlers ke hawale."

"Yeh Anshika ne agar Shakti ko khilaya hota aaj toh accha hota,"Drishti said while standing up.

"Haan allrounder ko nahi liya. Lo karlo baat,"Trishani said while they walked out of the dressing room.

The girls went to the field and stood making a circle, Rohit and Rahul started padding up while Anshika told them the strategy. Virat came and said,"Rahul tu 3 no pe jaa.. Main open karunga Rohit ke saath aaj."

"Come on girls lets gear up!"Anshika said while walking ahead and the girls followed up though they weren't sure whether the strategy would work or not.

"Aaj Banglasesh series ka revenge loongi issey,dekhti jaa bass. Ek chance chaiye sirf,"Trishani said to Drishti and Richa as the trio walked behind together.

The girls scattered around the pitch, taking up their positions and got shocked to see Virat and Rohit walking to the field.

"Oh bhaiiiii! Maaro mujhe maaro!"Drishti said while standing behind Sonarika, who said,"yeh kya baat hui? King agaya pehele hi!"

"Gaye hum gaye!Khel hi kyu rahe hain pata nahi,"Trishani said.

Anshika made Shehnaaz do the wicket keeping while Drishti stood at the covers, beside Jasmine and Mukti. The innings started and Richa bowled the first over well, though Rohit hit a sixer at the last ball. However, RohiRat picked the momentum of the game from the second over and started building a partnership gradually.

"Jaldi wicket nahi gira toh yeh dono pehele 20 overs mein hi game na nikaal le,"Drishti said and Jasmine and Sonarika looked at her, while Mukti ended the over, getting hit for fourteen runs.

It was the fifth over when Virat hit a ball and started taking a run, Trishani caught the ball and smirked while throwing it with force. Anshika was standing behind Richa, looking towards the Men's pavilion staring at Rishabh, when the ball came and hit her elbow. Since Richa was bowling, she wasn't expecting the ball to be thrown towards her, hence she was off guard for a moment and the mishap took place.

Rishabh chuckled and said,"yeh toh apne Captain ko hi maar diya inhone."

"Abb toh easily jeetenge. Captain gaya unka, dekho medical team jaa rahi hain. Leke ayenge Anshika ko shayad check up ke liye,"Rahul added.

Trishani ran up to Anshika and said,"sorry! sorry! voh Richa ko dete huye tujhe lag gayi!"

"You bitch...abb captaincy kaun karega? Stupid!"Anshika said while the medical team held her and she walked out of the field with them as her elbow was aching.

Drishti stared at Virat and Rohit like fangirl in the meantime, and then she looked at the team and saw them staring at her.

"What? Sab aise kiyu ghoor rahi ho tukurtukur?"she asked.

"Tu Vice captain hain toh, Captain injure hain toh tu abhi captain hain!"Trishani said.

Drishti frowned and sang,"zindegi maut na bann jaaye samhaalon yaaron."

Trishani whispered to her,"yeh raha Bangladesh series wala badla!"

"Oh My Rab, kya hain yeh sab! Thakur marwayegi, mainnu Mahi Bhai se thappar khilwayegi,"Drishti said and then looked at the team and added with a sigh,"chalo bhaiyon, behenon, jo bhi ho, kuch der ke liye meri sunn lo."