"Love is a strong word." I coughed, setting the empty cup on the tray, "Have you heard from the twins." I wanted to steer our conversation away from that direction.

"You didn't answer my question." Leroy reminded, and moved in my direction.

I took a step back as he drew closer. He smirked when he finally had me backed against the wall. His hand held both my wrists above my head. I inhaled sharply when I felt his lips trail kisses from my bare shoulder, stopping at the crook of my neck.

"Roy..." I began to protest, but a moan escaped my lips instead when he nibbled at my sweet spot.

I bit down on my lip, feeling his hand reach under my dress and tug on my underwear. His lips trailed down my jawline, stopping at the corner of my lips. I held my breath in wait for his next move.

"You're mine." He whispered possessively against my skin right before he kissed me.

I couldn't help it. I wanted him as much as he did me. I readily kissed him back, our tongues intertwining. I gasped as I felt his hand reach into my panties, and his thumb brush my small bundle of nerves. His touch made me weak at the knees, but I found the strength to break free from his grip on my wrists to pull him impossibly closer.

The sound of a door opening brought me to my senses, and I shoved Leroy off me. Leonardo walked in carrying a large package. His expression was stone cold, I couldn't decipher the emotion in his eyes as he looked between Leroy and me.

"Oh please, don't stop on my account. I just came to drop this off." He informed, placing the package gently on my bed, "When you have the heart to open it, let me know." He added then left, slamming the door behind him.

I made a move to follow.

"Don't tell me you're going to go after him." Leroy scoffed, grabbing unto my arm.

I pulled away from him and went after Leonardo. I found him at the minibar, drowning himself in sangria. He looked up to glance at me for a second, his expression still unreadable. Although he was the man whore, I had proven to be the whore in our relationship.

"Leonardo..."

"I don't want to hear it. It's none of my business and I don't care either. This marriage is purely business after all. The one week is up, get off my island immediately. This fucked up honeymoon is over." He interrupted, getting up to leave.

I turned to see Leila in the wine cellar holding a rag in one hand and a dusty wine bottle in the other. She shook her head at me, disappointment written all over her face, before shutting the door. I rolled my eyes at the closed door then returned to my room.

Leroy had opened the package in my absence. I gasped, an unfamiliar ache in my chest developed. It was a gold framed painting of Leo and me at the waterfall. I had learned during the tour that he only requested for a painting of moments special to him. God, I had fucked up big time.

"We're leaving. Get Clifford to fly my jet here." I ordered, walking past him into the closet.

I changed out of my dress into black jeans trousers and a tank top. I put on a pair of black heeled boots, threw a black jacket over my shoulder, and left the mansion. The powerful shiny midnight blue jet rolled to a halt a few metres away from me. I hadn't had any use for it since the Shade's jet came into the picture. My personal jet was obviously bigger, faster and more powerful.

The sound of blades swishing through air drew my attention eastwards. A shiny silver chopper was coming in fast. For a second I thought it was Henry's because it was similar to his. Leonardo walked out of the mansion with a suitcase and headed for it.