9

I don't need to control my anger. Everyone around me needs to control their habit of pissing me off.

Madrid, Spain ~ Leonardo's POV

I skipped dinner, ignoring my father's order to not move an inch until we were all done eating. I tried to control myself as I walked briskly towards my room. Displaying your emotions when not alone was a sign of weakness to my family.

I got in and slammed the door shut behind me. I sent the first object my hand came into contact with flying across the room. When I had calmed down, I looked at the wreck to see it was just a table lamp. I'd have to ensure that it was replaced later.

I changed out of my suit and put on something more casual. Grabbing my phone and wallet, I left the villa. I halted in front of a familiar penthouse then exited the car. I walked in to see Lucia pacing in deep thought, her forehead noticeably creased. I sat down quietly in a sofa, crossed a leg over the other, and observed her with a bored expression.

"Qué deseas, Leo?" She stopped to ask, taking a seat in the chair opposite me. (What do you want)

"Para disculparse." (To apologize)

She stared at me, letting out a sigh after I said nothing more, "No me vas a dar una explicación, ¿verdad?" (You're not going to give me an explanation, are you)

I didn't need to answer, she already knew what I would say.

"He estado pensando. Es hora de que pongamos fin a lo que sea que haya entre nosotros. O nos haces oficiales o seguimos siendo sólo amigos y nada más." (I've been thinking. It's time we put an end to whatever is between us. Either you make us official or we remain just friends and nothing more)

I couldn't believe she had to bring this up when I needed to be inside her, releasing my pent up anger by fucking her hard. She was my stress reliever for fuck's sake.

"Solo amigos, nada mas." I answered. (Just friends, nothing more)

I noticed her face fall before she quickly masked it with a smile.

"Está bien. El amigo de mi hermano está en la ciudad y me pidió que me mudara con él. Ya empaqué mis cosas." She gestured to the bags huddled in the corner of the room. "Dejé todo lo demás como estaba antes de que me lo dieras. Muchas gracias." She tossed something silver at me.

(Alright. My brother's friend is in town and asked me to move in with him. I've already packed my things. I left everything else as it was before you gave it to me. Thank you so much)

I reached out to catch a familiar set of keys before they could hit me in the face. I remained expressionless as she walked past me and left with her stuff. I inspected the place to see she had told the truth; the penthouse was exactly the same way it was before she moved in. Nothing was out of place.

I ignored my father's texts to return home immediately and headed for my hotel. I walked into the bar, ordered for a glass of sangría, and chose a booth at the corner. I was on my third glass of the sweet alcohol when my eyes adjusted to the figure of a brunette gyrating to the beat of the music.

Seeing her reminded me that I still hadn't gotten laid. My hand clenched tightly around the glass in my hand as I realised this might be my last conquest before I got married. When I returned my gaze to the brunette, she was gone. I glanced back at the glass to see it shattered; its tiny pieces lodged into my palm.

"Eso debe haber dolido." A sultry voice commented, slender hands sliding over my shoulders. (That must have hurt)

I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. The tendrils of straight brunette hair brushing my face said it all. I ignored her statement and focused on taking out the final pieces from my hand.

After, I grabbed her arm and pulled her around into my lap. Her body moulded perfectly into mine and caused blood to rush down there. A small groan fought to escape my lips, as her body pressed further into mine.

She gasped audibly, feeling my hardened cock against her arse. I took my time, not touching her in anyway until she'd made the first move. She first repositioned herself so we were face to face, and her eyes sparkled with mischief as she begun to ride me at a slow place.

My hands rested on her hips, giving them a light squeeze, and urging her to increase her pace. She let out a soft moan as my lips latched onto her collarbone and trailed kisses up her neck. I bit and sucked on her skin lightly as well.

I lifted her up and carried her into the elevator. We got off on the last floor where I had an executive suite reserved for me. By the time we got in she'd managed to unbutton my shirt, pushing them off my shoulders in haste. I tossed her unto the bed so I could completely take off my shirt. I pinned her arms over her head, and leaned down to brush my lips along her jaw.

"¿Come te llamas, hermosa?" (What's your name, beautiful?)

"Amaia. Amaia Cruz." She replied.