"Eli. It was a dare from my brother."

That was the night Henry had wanted to prove to me that Leroy did have feelings for me. I hot headedly went in for the kiss to prove him wrong, but Leroy had suddenly gotten up and left with the excuse that he was tired.

"Interesting. Favourite method of torture?" He asked.

I swear there was a mischievous glint in his eyes when I told him I enjoyed skinning and ripping off the cock of a man. He stated that he himself didn't have one, he loved to try anything as long as it was effective. Also, he was always open to new ideas.

"If you were ever given the chance to leave the mafia life, will you?" I questioned, refilling my glass with more wine.

It took him a while to answer, "I don't think I will. I have grown so accustomed to this life; I can't possibly imagine living without the mafia. A part of me would feel incomplete."

Like I said in the beginning, the mafia was me. I loved every second of it.

"What do you like and hate about me?"

That question coming from him surprised me. Why did he give a fuck what I thought of him? My opinion of him shouldn't matter to him in the least, nevertheless, I answered.

"I like your eyes and your ruthless nature, but I hate your arrogance and the fact that you're a manwhore." I replied, and then added a 'no offense'.

"I'm just curious, do you have any tattoos at all?"

He was always fully clothed around me and considering the Spanish had a thing for tattoos, he must have at least one.

"Yes." It was almost a whisper.

My eyes widened when he began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his chest and gorgeous abs. A symbol of a blood red rose with an inscription across it in black ink stretched across his chest and abs.

"La Rosa de Sangre." I whispered.

The Blood Rose. If I wasn't mistaken, that was the name of his gang. I wanted to run my fingers across his upper body, trace the expertly done tattoo with my tongue and maybe pinch those pink nipples till he squirmed.

I blinked realising my own thoughts. When did I get so horny? I shouldn't be thinking of him this way. I tried hard to maintain a blank expression, crossing my legs tightly so he wouldn't notice the effect he was having on me.

"What is your biggest fear?" He asked, his eyes fixated heatedly on me.

"Ending up like my father."

Even though he tried to hide it, I could still see through my father's facade. He was lonely. He yearned to beloved by that special someone, I could see it. He needed someone by his side, but he had lost the chance to select one. Now all he could do was bury himself in work. I feared for what would happen to him when he lost his mafia to me. He might get even more miserable.

"And how if I may ask, did your father end up?"

I explained it to him in bits and pieces, but he still got the picture perfectly. I also found out he was scared of falling in love. According to him, he didn't have a weakness and he wouldn't like for any innocent woman to become his. I sided with him. Love was a weakness. It could cause the fall of an empire.

"Your biggest dream?" By this time, we had both exhausted the wine.

"For now, I don't have one. What about you?" He answered.

"To rule the most powerful mafia empire ever in history."

That dream was really big. For me it involved conquering every other mafia one after the other, and merging all of them into one with me at the top as Queen. Right now, I had the Spanish mafia, there was more work to be done.

He smiled. A breath-taking smile. It was so much better than his usual smirks, and it made him look much hotter than he already was. I pictured him right now as a portrait in my room.

His perfectly combed hair which he had surprisingly not messed up yet, his unbuttoned shirt which exposed his tattoo and amazing body, and that panty dropping lopsided smile. Bloody hell, I wanted him there and then in every filthy way imaginable.

"Describe me in three words." He breathed, clenching his hand into a fist over the table.

"Hot. Ruthless. Powerful." My choices made him switch back to that sinful smirk.

"For you, I'd say sexy, sadistic and hot headed."

"What turns you on?" The words slipped out before I could banish them from my mind.

"Usually, a submissive chica, but now I think I'm beginning to have a thing for defiance."

I could feel it, a thickening sexual tension between us. I wanted to rip his clothes off him. I wanted his hands and mouth exploring every inch of my body. I wanted him fucking me so hard I'd reach the peak of ecstasy. I wanted to feel my walls clench around his cock.

I gulped, restraining myself from giving in to my body's demands. My next question was an innocent one, hoping it'd steer us clear from the seemingly inevitable. As was typical of him, Leonardo had other plans instead.

"What's your favourite memory?"

"Our kiss last night."

That was all it took for me to use a hand to clear everything on the table unto the floor. The sound of breaking glass did nothing to stop me from practically leaping over the table to connect our lips.

He pulled me into his lap, and positioned his hands under my arse. I placed a hand at the back of his neck while the other traced the outline of his tattoo.

A hand reached up to push the straps of my dress down my shoulder, so he could caress my breast through my red lacy bra. My lips trailed his defined jawline down to his collar. Impatiently, I pushed his shirt further off his shoulders, exposing more of his upper body.

He stood up and exited the dining hall with me held against him. He walked into his room and slammed the door shut behind us. He laid me down on his bed, took off his shirt completely then kissed me again.

When we broke apart for air, I took off my dress and unclasped my bra. His eyes dilated at the sight of them sprawled out in front of him. He wasted no time in pushing me back down on the bed, so he could have his way with me.