Ep:1 "Rain brings Souls 2gether"

'Lost Souls'

Author POV

It was a cloudy day. In the nearest bus stop, stands two people who somehow got to have the same intentions And Destination.

Infront of them was the "Blue glory Academy", one of the famous girl Hostel and school.

Suddenly out of blue it started to rain, they both turn to their sides so that they can make a run but guess god has written something else for them.

As they were just opposite to each other and runs towards their side, they Bumped with each other.

At the same time there was a...

' TING ' {bell rings :) }

In the Arm of Jeon Jungkook, there was Park Jimin.

{Dramatic scene on, read at your own risk.}

Both just stare at each other, like the time has stop around them as the bell rang.

Their heartbeats, beating in rhythm. Rain droplets drop-in on them while soaking them wet.

For Jungkook, It was his child dream come true. He used to dream of hearing bells when he meets his soulmate as he watch that scene in one of his fav anime.

And for our lil mochi, he was in full confusion. About his sexuality, his heart which was beating so fast, rain which was making him wet but still he was not thinking of getting out of the hold of this handsome human that was holding him tight.

' Click '

Sound of cameras and flashes surrounded them, bringing them back to reality.

Out of embarrassed, Jungkook pull his hand back making Jimin fall flat on the cold ground.

" Ahh!?, Yah!!?"

Without thinking anything Jungkook ran out of there while Jimin was still on the ground rethinking his whole existence.

<<<<<<<<<<•✿•>>>>>>>>>>

Jimin POV

Who was he? How dare of him!? My pretty butt is hurting so bad because of him and arh!? I am so embarrassed rn.

Can't these people go now and leave me alone already!??!
______________________________________
End of ep: 1
To be continue.....

Hope you like it 😜
Thank you for reading"♡"you all.

More drama is yet to come, so stay tune And lastly but not least Bye Bye for now!