Ep:9 "Truth is Better than Dare"2/2

'Little bit of spice in Chaos'

Jimin POV

Just as Jihyeon was ready to give dare to Taehe-yung! There was a loud bang in the cafeteria followed by loud noise.

"Aye yoooooo! We are here! Hahahah!?"

We all look toward the entrance of cafeteria to find two beautiful girls entering.

Woah they are so pretttyyyy! No! Jimin Wtf shut up!?

I divert my eyes towards Y/n to see her Narrowing her eyes at those both girls.

Does she by chance know them, or she is a lesbian???

Y/n POV

Why are these new two girls seem so familiar....?

I look toward Yoonji to found her looking at them suspiciously too.

"Pfffsss!" I whispered her

"What?"

"Don't you found them some kind of familiar. Like we have known them forever?"

"humm...I thought too But let's wait and see"

"Okay as you wish"

"Hey! Guyss can we both join you tooo?" Taller girl asked us when she had already settled down herself in the vacant sit.

" Sure, why not and why don't you guys introduce yourself first?"

"Umm... What?" The taller one looked at the shorter one with a look 'help me'

She is replied with the reaction 'i can't :)'

Yeongyu POV

All the people present the the table were looking at the new girls, waiting for them to introduce themselves.

'Clear throat'

"So.... I'm Kang Taehyeon and she is huening Bahiyyih... Yeah! That's who we are, right Bahiyyih?" The shorter one replied

"Yeah!"

" Oh wow amazing! You have the same Name and surname as our cousin!" Y/n said

" Who?"

" You huening Bahiyyih and you kinda look like her..waitt AREEE YOU REALLY BAHIYYIH!?"

Y/n said before jumping on her for a hug.

"Y/n lettt me gooo and I'm nottt you're cousin Bahiyyih!?"

"What? Then how did you know my name is y/n?"

"Ahh...ahhh You introduce yourself before! Don't you remember it? Hahaha"

She laughed awkwardly while taking French fries and stuffing it in her mouth.

" Did I?"

-Moment Of silence pt.5-

'Clear throat'

"HeY GuYs WhYy are you even BorTher let's just continue what you were doing before, shall we? Hahaha" Said Bahiyyih

"Yeah she is right let's continue, we are in too!"

'sigh' " okay let's just continue, where were we?" I asked them