15.Mission Manan on..

Start from the beginning

N- But but you you cheated.

I saw tears started to form on her eyes making me panic.

M- Baby I was just joking both of us love each other equally Not more not less. Our love for each other cannot be measured with anything.

N- (making cute pout) Sachi.

M-(kissing the pout) Muchi my jaan.

N-( Smiling) I love you so much.

M- Aww I love ❤ 😍 you too my life.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

On the other hand,

In India,

All are sitting surrounding someone waiting for the person to say something.
P- "Pandra din bad shadi ka ek acha muharrat hai . Usi din aplog Abhimanyu ka shadi Mukti sa Kara sakta hai . "

R- Thik ha guruji ham ya date se koi dikat nahi hai. Ham sab Sahamat he. Kiski koi problem hai??

All- Nahi nahi koi problems nahi hei.

R- Or Mukti and Abhimanyu?

M&A - (blushing)No no we don't have any issues.

All- So congratulations finally a Marraige ya.

But among all one soul was completely lost 💔 😔 although he knew that he and Mukti are not meant to be and he also have moved on and accepted the truth for Mukti's happiness but it still hurts a bit to lose your first love. Yes , that boy was our Dhruv whose love forever remained unrequite .

Flashback

DHRUV

Today I will confess my love for Mukti I kept it inside me for long now it's enough I will confess it to her.

And went to Malhotra mansion only to hear Manik shouting ,Mukti's crying and Abhimanyu trying to explain something.

M- HOW DARE YOU ABHIMANYU? HOW CAN YOU DATE MUKTI? AND NEVER SAID ME ALSO WAH BHAI WAH. DO YOU HOW I FELT WHEN I WALKED INTO TO SEE YOU BOTH KISSING.

listening to this I felt the ground beneath him slipped. The flowers I brought after choosing it for 2 hours were now on the floor.

Mu-(crying)bhai please please we are sorry.

M-WHAT NOW YOU ARE SORRY.LEAVE ME ALONE

saying this he left.

I saw as soon as Manik left Mukti just ran to Abhimanyu and started crying hugging him. The way Abhi consoled her ,and Mukti trusted her I knew that ABHI IS THE ONE FOR HIM AND SHE IS THE ONE FOR ME HE WAS NEVER MINE TO BE BEGAN WITH.

D- Abhi , Mukti don't worry Manik will agree when his anger cools down. I will talk to him OK.

I quickly left to find Manik as fast as possible because it hurts to see them together ❤ 💔 and secondly I want her happiness and her happiness is with Abhi and I will go to any extent to make her get her love , her happiness.