Tae want Ghuk to remember everything on his own . He thought Jimin and Jae will help him remember things, but the kids got trapped in their own story and going in the wrong way..

"Jimin!! What Jungkook have to do with this mystery thing.?!! "

" He is the key to unlock every mystery around us...."

Jimin told everything that happened so far... From the day Jungkook came till the findings from the book which Tae gave them, and Jimin said the real story of the prince and blue eyes tiger.Both Jae and Rosé listened to the story like some fairy tale.
.
.
.

" Kookie!!! Let's go to secret room now... Let's solve this one by one... I think we will get all our answer, when we find answer to your questions..." Jimin said..

That's my boy Jimin!!

"But!!! Jimin.....I smell strong scent of tiger in this room now.... and mhh.... A small cat!!! my cat Dee?!!" Jae said sniffing around the room...

ufff! This girl!!

" He is here... The tiger... " Jimin said...

No!!! I'm gone already!!!
.
.
.
Mystery room... 12.30 AM.

" I can't with this crack head family... " Tae sighed sitting inside the dark walls of mystery room in his human form with just a blanket on his lap.

" You are talking about your own family hyung! " Said a big wild mountain cat which came behind him in stealthy way, that suddenly transformed himself into Min Yoongi..

" D!!! Here

" D!!! Here....Cover yourself!! Don't go in front of my daughter like this.." Tae threw a blanket..

" I miss her hyung!!! Please let me talk to her..." Yoongi pouted

" Wait until she turn 18...." Tae sternly said..

" Then??!! You will give me a month with her... Then... ???!! Back again to strangers... Then??!! I have to wait for five years to get that one month with her.... Poor me... " Yoongi sighed...

" Then think about me.... D!! I waited for three centuries to see my baby.... Besides, this time no going back... After Gguk... We going to go forward.. We gonna live our life... No more memory erase, no more sufferings... "

" Hyung!!!..but... Can I atleast talk to her as Yoongi?!"

" Did you thought, I didn't know how you visit her everyday in your car form??!! " Tae asked in teasing way...

" H-hyungg!!! "

" Shh....I hear something... I think they are coming now... Come let's go... "
.
.
.
.
.

" Jimin!!! I smell a wild cat here...!! " Jae said...

" Rosé please clip her nose and ask her to breathe using mouth... Jae!!! There are many cats, dogs... and also wild animals here in the nearby forest.. Stop smelling everything..."

Jimin unlocked the door...

" Omg! It's empty... It was there last year, the pictures, the books... Actually full of antique stuffs.... Everything is gone...He wiped it clean.. Damn!! he is so fast... " Jimin said in frustration..

" I'm telling you Jimin... I smell a wild cat and a tiger here... Strong scent!! We should...." Jae again started to talk but her words are stopped by Jimin's loud shout...

" Jaemin !! SHUT IT for fu*k sake ! " Jimin yelled at Jae in frustration and Jae stunned in shock for a second, Rosé hugged her in protective way...

"PARK JIMIN!! Don't you dare raise your voice against your si... friend... APOLOGIZE NOW!!"

Jungkook, who stood silent all these time growled at his dear friend Jimin for cursing at Jae.

D cat, who is sitting on the lap of black shadow near the window laughed at Jimin hearing how Jungkook yelled at him for cursing Jae. The black shadow glared at him for teasing his son Jimin.