Chapter 52

Tao Xi finished his shower in the bathroom, put on his pajamas, and found that the pajamas also fit him.

He looked at his pajamas for a while before absentmindedly blowing his hair with a hair dryer, then wiped the condensation on the mirror with his hand and got close to it to look at his face.

It should be because he just took a bath; his face was steamed with a layer of blush and his lips were also very rosy.

After looking at it for a while with his head left empty, he looked aside and found that there were two mouthwash cups in the cabinet, one black and one white, with a toothbrush in each, one black and one white.

The heartbeat, which had easily smoothed out in the shower, suddenly accelerated again.

Tao Xi lingered in the bathroom for a while before he opened the door and walked out. When he came in, he followed Lin Qinhe, and only hurriedly glanced at the big bedroom outside. At this moment, he was standing alone in the bedroom and looked around carefully.

The bedroom was decorated in the same cold style as Lin Qinhe, without much decoration. There was a whole side of floor-to-ceiling windows with half-closed curtains. In the middle of the bedroom was a large bed with gray-blue sheets, looking very soft.

He stared at the bed and found that there were two pillows at the head of the bed.

Tao Xi wiped his hot face with his hand, and suddenly heard footsteps. He turned around to look over and saw Lin Qinhe came over, glancing at his pajamas, and said:

"It's almost twelve o'clock."

Tao Xi suddenly widened his eyes nervously, losing all of his thoughts.

He didn't want to miss the zero o'clock on his birthday.

"You took too long in the bath. I was going to show you the other rooms." Lin Qinhe said casually, raising his hand to tidy up Tao Xi's rolled up collar, and sliding his fingers across the white and distinct collarbone.

Tao Xi felt that his collarbone was a little itchy and his face became hot. He said quickly:

"Then let's go eat cake now."

Lin Qinhe seemed to laugh, holding his wrist, and leading him to the living room. On the way, he glanced at the two rooms with the doors closed.

The ceiling light in the living room was turned off, but the bright lights surrounding the fondant cake were still on, shining together with the neon night scene outside the floor-to-ceiling windows that was as vast as a sea of stars.

Tao Xi looked at the small coffee table on the wool carpet next to the floor-to-ceiling windows. There was a creamy white cake on it. He hurried over, took off his slippers and walked to the wool carpet, squatted next to the cake, and got close enough to smell the sweet smell.

This cake tasted delicious at first glance.

He sat down cross-legged next to the coffee table and looked around for the candles, but saw a white cover similar to a notebook next to the coffee table.

Tao Xi's heart moved and he looked at Lin Qinhe who had also come over and sat down. He pointed to the notebook and asked, "What is this?"

Lin Qinhe also cast his gaze over, his expression turned unnatural for a moment, and he paused for a while before saying, "Birthday present for you."

Tao Xi's eyes were bright, he couldn't help but take the notebook over and asked with a smile: "Can I read it now?"

Lin Qinhe looked at the time, only 20 minutes before 12 o'clock. He hesitated and said, "Yes." Then turned sideways and turned on the floor lamp, this corner suddenly brightened up.