Chapter 9

Tao Xi went back to the classroom alone, because Bi Chengfei had to ponder his skills at noon every day since he became addicted to playing basketball last time.

When he arrived at the classroom, there was more than one hour left during the lunch break. Many people went to the coffee shop and milk tea shop to have fun, and some went to club activities, so there were not many students in the class.

But for Tao Xi, even that crowd didn't make him feel as impatient as Lin Qinhe did.

Lin Qinhe was absent at noon a few days ago. Maybe he went to the school basketball team to play, but today he was here for the first time.

Lin Qinhe was sitting on the chair reading a book with headphones on. This time he was not reading a Math or Physics competition book, but a "Book of Excellent Narratives" book. Even if you could only see the side face, you could see how reluctant the reader was, frowning and turning pages quickly, as if looking at something uncomfortable.

It was estimated that He Wenjiao forced him. He Wenjiao looked gentle and amiable, but he was no more annoying than Bi Aoxue.

Tao Xi walked lightly to his seat, thinking about whether to take the materials and find another place to study, but was stopped by Jiang Xinyun, who was setting up a blackboard at the back of the classroom.

"Tao Xi, can you copy the blackboard writing for me? I think your writing is pretty good." Jiang Xinyun held a simple draft of the blackboard newspaper in his hand and looked up at him eagerly.

"My handwriting is average, ba..." Tao Xi glanced at the blackboard with only a drawn frame. He was not very willing. He could study a lot of content after a lunch break for more than an hour, so he wanted to tactfully refuse.

Although Lin Qinhe hurt him by saying what he said last time, he was right. If he wanted to stay in the first class after the midterm exam, he had to be admitted to the top fifty.

"It's not average. We have seen your full score essay throughout the year. The essay is well written and the characters are very beautiful." Jiang Xinyun was often responsible for blackboard newspapers. She had studied calligraphy for many years and was considered a very picky person.

When Tao Xi listened to the full score essay, his whole body was agitated. So they read it for the whole year?

This was a fucking public sentence, right?

He glanced at Lin Qinhe, who was looking at the "Book of Excellent Narratives". Then Jiang Xinyun continued in a begging tone: "Help me, I still have to draw, it's too late to copy the characters."

Tao Xi couldn't stand the girls acting like a baby and wanted to refuse, but he thought of the twelve yuan bottle of mineral water that Jiang Xinyun gave last time.

The hand that took other possession was soft1, just help, ba. Just because he didn't have to uncomfortably sit next to Lin Qinhe.

Tao Xi agreed, and Jiang Xinyun happily gave him a draft picture. At first glance, it could be seen that it was a Japanese comic style blackboard newspaper designed by a little girl. The large pink cherry blossoms and castles made the girl's heart to the extreme.

"Just copy this text in this area. I'll draw the main part of the drawing next to it." Jiang Xinyun put on a pink apron and picked up the gouache palette and paintbrush.

So particular, it was also painted with paint. The blackboard newspaper of Qingshui No.1 Middle School was done by drawing a few circles and writing a few words at random with chalk.

Tao Xi took his chair, put a piece of paper before stepping on it and started writing on the blackboard. There were not many words to write. He finished it in only ten minutes. Jiang Xinyun was still painting the castle, and she seemed to be dissatisfied with how she painted it.