Chapter 15

When Tao Xi came out of the drinking water room, there were already some people in the classroom. People who came later did not seem to know what happened before. The chatting, the copying of homework, even the atmosphere was the same as usual.

Class monitor Li Xiaoyuan patrolled the classroom with a discipline book while participating in small talks everywhere. He was about to turn around to patrol another row of seats when he bumped into Tao Xi who was walking in the back row. He froze and immediately greeted with a smile:

“Hi, classmate Xiao Tao, good morning!”

Li Xiaoyuan had just gotten the general understanding of the morning gossip through the private group of CIA boys established by Bi Chengfei. In order to protect the dignity of the fragile new classmate, Li Xiaoyuan gave a deadly order and asked all the members of the group to shut up, especially Bi Chengfei who couldn’t control his mouth. He was determined not to mention the matter in front of Tao Xi.

Thinking of this, Li Xiaoyuan grinned even more, hoping to dissolve the sadness of this poor man with his kind and bright smile.

As a result, Tao Xi who was holding a water bottle with his hands greeted him with a smile: “Good morning! Monitor.”

Then he walked briskly past him and went straight to the back seat.

Li Xiaoyuan’s bright smile froze.

Was the information wrong? No matter how he looked at Tao Xi, he didn’t have the despair he expected.

On the contrary, still a little happy?

Why wasn’t Bi Chengfei coming? Li Xiaoyuan couldn’t help his desire to gossip.

Tao Xi returned to his seat and saw Lin Qinhe lowered his head to read, just like usual.

After sitting down, he put the water bottle in his hand on Lin Qinhe’s table and turned his side slightly, looked at Lin Qinhe’s deep profile face looking down and reading. He said in a redundant gesture: “The water is ready.”

In fact, he just poured the water out of the bottle and filled it again with water.

Lin Qinhe hummed carelessly, turned a page and continued reading.

Normally, if he ignored Tao Xi, Tao Xi should wisely turn around to do his own thing, but after more than ten seconds this person actually stared at him motionlessly, he couldn’t help turning his face slightly and said coldly:

“What’s up?”

His eyes happened to hit Tao Xi and he looked at his gaze. His beautifully shaped eyes were full with moist and dampness, but they flickered slightly, like the starlight that filled Qinghe1.

Lin Qinhe turned around naturally and continued reading, turning another page.