Chapter 35

Tao Xi didn’t know that his achievements had caused a stir in Qingshui County.

The principal of Qingshui No.1 High School excitedly pulled a banner of warm celebration and hung it on the school gate. Some students who had a negative attitude towards the live class were inspired to start attending classes seriously, and all the students were devoted to live class study, keeping exactly the same learning pace as Wenhua No.1 High School.

While the principal had seen the glorious future of education in Qingshui County, Tao Xi was very confused about his own romantic future.

Since knowing that Qiao Yitang and Lin Qinhe knew each other, Tao Xi did not dare to seek her out to continue asking questions about how to chase people.

But he remembered that Qiao Yitang had told him that once he found out that the person he liked might like him too, he could find a time to confess his feelings.

As a result, he was dizzy every day in the uncertain ambiguity, swaying between “he seemed to like me” and “he didn’t seem to like me”.

Secret love might be like this, sometimes bright, sometimes dark, sometimes sunny and sometimes rainy.

Tao Xi did not go to Qiao Yitang, but Qiao Yitang took the initiative to find the door.

Qiao Yitang found the classroom and called Tao Xi out to the back door of the second grade classroom. When she saw Lin Qinhe in the last row looking at her, she pulled Tao Xi a little farther away and told him about a charity art exhibition.

On Sunday, the Wenhua Art Museum would hold a large-scale charity painting exhibition, and Qiao Henian, as the former chairman of the Wenhua Calligraphy and Painting Association, was naturally invited to participate. The old man ignored the organizer’s naysayers and insisted on securing two booths for his granddaughter and only student, although the location was not very good

“Don’t be embarrassed. It’s affirmation to be slammed by a professional painter. Just join in the fun. I think you can hand in the oil painting you finished last time. It fits the theme of this charity exhibition.”

While talking, Qiao Yitang glanced at the turquoise stone on Tao Xi’s wrist and smiled meaningfully.

She grew up not knowing how many small and large painting exhibitions she had participated in, and had long been accustomed to them, but this charity exhibition was indeed a rare opportunity. Many young painters had scrambled to show their paintings, and even if they could not make a name for themselves, they could take the opportunity to meet more people.

Tao Xi agreed after thinking about it. He was not interested in making a name for himself or meeting people, but he heard that the proceeds from the sale of paintings at this exhibition would be used as charitable donations for school in mountains, which he found very meaningful.

After confirming to participate in the exhibition, the first thing Tao Xi did was to go back to the classroom to find Lin Qinhe.

He wanted to invite Lin Qinhe to the exhibition to see his paintings.

But when he really arrived in front of Lin Qinhe, he was inevitably a little nervous and rushed. He lay on his desk with his hands under his chin, looking at Lin Qinhe eagerly and asking:

“Do you have time on Sunday afternoon?”

He did not open his mouth to invite, afraid that he was directly rejected.

Lin Qinhe said, “I have something on Sunday.”

On Sunday, his cousin Lin Jixuan left her son Tang Nan to him, and she and her husband went on vacation. He missed it last time, this time it was not good to cancel it again.