14

"don't you think that's weird??" Bruce finished.

The toothbrush in Finneys mouth looked uncomfortable but if I took it out it would show it had no toothpaste on it anyway.

it was weird. but I didn't know what to say.

"I mean- yeah but like.. we're friends and he smells like shit.."

Bruce seemed still like weirded out by it. I mean I was weirded out as well.

"Wouldn't you do it for Vance?" Wait they aren't even together-

"Yea- I mean like no but like if he desperately needed maybe but like not weird like just-"

"Okay Bruce" I say cutting him off and taking the sponge out of Finneys hand that he was fidgeting with so we can exit the bathroom.

He didn't see the brush so I put it away and we left so Bruce could brush his teeth.

We walked back into the living room and everyone else was asleep.

"Alright go sleep by Gwen I'll see you in the morning" I whisper to the half asleep Finney holding my hand like a toddler.

"mmmm I want to be with you"
"no Finney there's no room"
"pleeeease"
I sighed
"alright"
___
Finneys POV:
I woke up on the floor I guess I feel asleep on. Just laying there I smelt burning.

"SHIT VANCEEEE!!!" I heard Robin yell. "WHAT?"
"WHERES THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER?!?!"

Fire extinguisher?!
My whole body shot up off the floor I was laying on. "NO STOP WE DONT NEED A FIRE EXTINGUISHER!" I heard Bruce this time.

I started walking into the kitchen. I heard air brushing out of a extinguisher quickly.

"BITCH I SAID NO" Bruce yelled I heard a clang on the floor which I could only assume was the extinguisher falling.

I heard the sweet laugh of Griffin and I heard Billy scream when it hit the floor.

"what.. the fuck" I said walking into the kitchen with white gas and black smoke.

"Breakfast!" Robin said somewhat sarcastic, somewhat stressed. With his hands lookin oddly powdery (must've been the extinguisher), burnt pancakes in one hand and a jazz hand jazz-ing.

The pancakes look black how burnt they were.

"Thank.. you..?"

"You're welcome."
___
"Alright I'll see you guys later!" I say as Vance and Bruce leave with Griffin.

"I still have newspapers to deliver I'm really sorry guys"

"Nono you're okay"

Well now it's just me and Robin.

"Bye Billy!!" We say waving as he waves back on his bike. "Bye!"

Robin shuts the door and immediately ran his lips to mine and his hands to my waist.

"Robin!" I mumble into his lips.  He let go so he could tilt his head but I stopped him. "Robin!" I laugh.

"What?"

I didnt know why I stopped him.

"I- uh- why was I on the floor?"

Fasts question I could think of and it was just awful.

"You wanted to sleep next to me" he began to lean back in.

"Wait what?"
"Yeah you were all like 'mmm I wanna be by you' or something I don't know can I kiss you now?"

"I don't remember that?!" I laugh. "Yeah you were drunk as hell, are we done yet?"

He was getting inpatient.
"I was drunk!? Again?!"

"You're a pretty big party-er chico guapo"
"what does that mean!"
"figure it out yourself"

He put his lips back on mine but less than two seconds he pushed us off each other.

"What?" I ask.

Shit.
This better not be some 'I think we're taking this relationship to fast' talks.

"Gwen!" Robin said.
Fuck.
I forgot she was here.

"I heard everything"
FUCK.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw it too"

"oh"

(SORRY THIS IS SHORT IVE BEEN BUSY!)