6

Well not exactly..
He relaxed his fist and I went to leave. I knew if I walked past him with it balled up like that I would've had a black eye by the end.

I felt bad. Really bad. But I don't think Robin even seemed to care as when I went past his shoulders he pushed me onto the wall before I got past him.

I could see his eyes. They looked broken. They weren't the brown ones that made me feel safe. They looked sad.

"I'm sorry Finney-" he grabbed my hand lifted me up and like pushed me out. I was slightly angry but I felt he didn't mean to.

I heard the wobble bathroom stalls clink on metal sounding like they were almost going tk un screw. I peaked my head back in before I left.

He was punching the stalls. What the fuck is wrong with this kid? I should leave. I could get punched.

I saw him slouch on the floor curling up. After all of those emotions. He never shed a tear.

I would've left..
But he knew everything about me.
I trusted him before. We were in this together. I stepped in.

He didn't look up until I grabbed him arm into a hug. I could feel my shoulder get damp. He cried, just silently. I didn't realize how rude I was til then.

"I'm sorry Robin"
"I'm sorry Finney"
___
Everything was so awkward after that. Once again.

I mean we hung out at out classes together but it was hellllla awkward.

I think we now both have hidden secrets. He knows my whole life story and I know he's cried in my arms.

Friday came along slowly and I saw a boy come up to me.

"You're Finney, right?" I nodded.

"Alright my names Bruce, Bruce Yamada. You probably don't know me but we went against each other in baseball once. You're arm is mint. If that rings a bell but anyways there a party at my house for Highschool so like you and your sister could go maybe even Robin I heard you two were close"

"Sure, I'll ask" I said. "Great, I'll look forward to seeing y'all"
___
I told Gwen and she got excited. She's never been to a party. I just didn't know how to tell Robin. I caught him right before the end of the day as he was walking to his bus.

"Hey Robin! Bruce invited us to a party I think me and Gwen are going"

"Oh, uh okay, cool. I'll go"

"Alright, see you tonight"
___
Me and Gwen got dressed. I wore what you call 'first party attire' and Gwen wore a dress. 'First party attire' was jeans, a white shirt, and a flannel. Not to bad, but could done better.

And I knew it too. I tried to tie it together with 2 necklaces and converse. I sorta worked. Still looked like first party attire though.

(Sorry this is so short I just wanted to get it published so tomorrow I'll work on the party. Also next chapter get ready actual rinney is on its way not this fighting shit)