8

I decided I shouldn't wander around his house as he's sleeping so i sat down and saw my phone beside me.

Thank god for Robin 🙏🙏.
___
I scrolled for about a hour before he woke up. I heard him groan at the realization of being awake.

I just kept scrolling, I turned my volume down though.

I saw him get up and- oh my god. Stop, don't look. I snap my eyes back down but holy shit.

He was fucking hot. Not like- not like weird, just like a ladies man.

He had his shirt off. My face was burning up. My stomach twisted. It was just like nervousness or like uncomfortable. Not gross.

I glued my eyes on my phone as I heard him open a drawer. I felt his presence walking towards me. "Oh shit-" I heard him say.

I turned my head and he had his shirt on his neck and not pulled down yet. I tried to keep my eyes up but it just looked like I was looking him up and down.

Only because my eyes kept like struggling to choose what to look at. I mean it's not gross. I'm not queer.

"Woah! Sorry" he said putting his shirt all the way on very fast. "No-no you're okay" I said hiding my blushing cheeks.

"I was just about to wake you two up but like- Finney, my eyes are up here" he said but my dumbass was still like mesmerized or something.

"fuck" I mumble and snap my eyes up again. "I- uh- can't only girls say that?" I could've thought of something better to say but it was genuine.

"girl and gays" he said then turning around starting to go to the bathroom.

"what." I say to myself.
"Wake up Gwen for me will ya?" He yelled shutting the door behind him.

He was probably just joking with me. But why? "Gwen get up" I say. "mmmm where are we?" She groaned as well.

"Robins"
"mmmmm whyyy"
"cause we were drunk"
"We were?"
"I think... last night seems fuzzy to me"
"same"
___
Gwen had a real bad hangover but I puked my guts out before I slept so mine wasn't that bad.

Robin was now in the shower. I thought I might as well talk to her about what happened but I didn't know how to make it sound like I wasn't queer.

"Gwen"
"Hm?"
"Before you woke up I was talking to Robin and we were talking and he said uhh.. I don't remember and like... I said cant only girls say that and he was like... uhh.. nevermind"

"What? No tell me!" She begged and begged. "He said girls and gays say it. But he said it..?"

"Oh, boring" she said. "What?"
"Wait, are you homophobic?" She said. "No!" Robin opened the bathroom door.

fuck.

shirtless again. Why am I like this?

I took a deep breath and turned back to Gwen. "Do you two need to go home? Or I could invite my friends to a lunch you guys could go" he broke the silence.

I turned to Gwen again and she said "Sure!"
great....

I really hates Robin for some reason. Maybe it's that we know to much about each other. It he knows to much about me. I mean shit he knows how my mom died.

Not even Gwen knows that. I didn't think she's ready for it but I should probably tell her soon.

"Okay I uh.. don't have any extra clothes for you.. you need me to drop you back off at your house?"

"Oh uh.. y'know I can deal" Gwen said. Whyyyyyyy couldn't we just go homeeee!!!!
___
We made it to the restaurant. It was one of those restaurants that no one really knows about. I regretted going when Robin was ordering and sent me to the table with his friend because his friend, I knew him.

Curly blonde long hair. Jail. If that doesn't ring any bells, it was Pinball Vance.

Gwen and me sat opposite from him. We greeted each other and luckily right as we were done, before it got awkward, Robin was there. Same with two other people.

"Alright Griffin and Billy made it, now we just need Bruce" Robin said pulling the seat next to me and sitting down. Griffin and Billy sat on Vance's side.

After the dinner Robin invited the group to his house for a sleepover, except for Gwen. The group accepted, even Gwen, except she said she would leave before it got dark with me and Robin and once we dropped her off we'd go back.
___
We were having fun at Robins but the clock hit 10:00.

"Hey, I should go. I don't want it to get pitch black before I get home" Gwen expressed and me and Robin began to walk her to the house.