His other hand grabs my throat and pulls me down into a kiss. The kiss is aggressive and he grabs my ass harshly. I begin to slowly grind on him, needing some kind of relief.

" Jesus Serena "

He flips us over and he looks at me

" Beautiful "

He then rips off the lingerie and attacks my breasts , making me gasp at the sudden action. He takes his time sucking and licking each nipple , making sure to give them both equal attention.

I pull his shirt off quickly as he undoes his pants and throws them off somewhere. He quickly begins kissing me again before slamming two fingers inside of me, making me moan loudly.

He breaks the kiss and watches my face as his fingers thrust in and out of me. He opens my mouth and spits into it

" Swallow "

I swallow quickly and I see a smile appear on his face before he looks at me seriously

" Have you done this before? "

" No " I say embarrassingly

" Fuck " he says laying his head down on my breasts

" Is that going to be a problem? " I ask

" We will see " he says as he begins curling his fingers inside me

" I'm on the pill " I manage to get out as he searches for a condom

I feel my orgasm coming quickly and my legs begin to shake

" Don't stop " I whisper out as he looks at me

He stops and I look at him with wide eyes

" Atlas please "

" Okay "

He slams into me with no warning. Tears prick my eyes and a few fall down as I feel the pain between my legs. He kisses the tears away and waits for me to adjust while I also come down from my high.

" Fuck "
" Shit "

He mutters curse words as his eyes are tightly closed.

Soon the pleasure begins to overcome the pain and I tell him to start moving. He grabs my hips before throwing one leg over his shoulder , and he begins pounding into me.

He places his thumb on my bud and plays with it in circular motions making my back arch off the bed as I feel another orgasm coming.

" Fuck, harder Atlas "

He pounds into me harder than before and I moan loudly as I begin to see stars. His movements become sloppy as he begins breathing shakily and then he completely stops.

" That was the problem love , you feel so good I didn't last " he says while he kisses my breasts

" Again " I say immediately

He looks at me in surprise before quickly flipping me over and pulling my ass into the air.

" Again huh? You are that desperate? " he says as he smacks my ass harshly

I feel my wetness drip down my thighs as he says this and he slams into me again.

This new position feels even better and he instantly grabs my hair and pulls it back while he fucks me.

I begin matching his movements and all I can hear is my ass clapping against him and his heavy panting.

He lets go of my hair before he leans over and licks my spine. I'm a moaning , teary mess as he continues pounding into me at a rapid pace.