let go

I'd contemplated over this situation for days until I finally realised that it just wasn't up to me to decide on. It didn't matter how I felt about it because in the end Daniel was his own man. I'd tried so hard my whole life to keep away from such attachments. Even meaningless bonds, whatever the case I, just always seemed to fall in a little too much a little too soon and that's nobody's fault but my own.

If Daniel's found a way to get better then nothing else should matter because I love him and only want the best for him. 

I love him.

Yet I was still so reluctant. There's a part of me that doesn't just want but needs to keep him close and be the one to look after him. I couldn't do that to him though., Daniel needs to be there for himself just as I need to be here for me. 

My whole life I had thought that I needed to learn how to be alone in this world. That I was born alone and would one day die alone therefore why would I need anybody for what was in between, but Daniel showed me what I needed. Whether to call it fate or not, Daniel and I needed somebody. A person to give us a reason, a push towards hope in our bitter worlds and in the end it happened to be me for him and him for me. 

Our lives had become intertwined and the distance would never change that. No matter where we were in this world Daniel and I would forever me apart of each other's lives creating a domino effect like change. 

This may not be our time, but it certainly isn't where are story ends either.