her

Daniel's POV

I woke up feeling like hell. The room was dark, yet I still could barely open my eyes.

Where am I?

Elle's house. I forgot, everything was a blur to be honest. All I remember was stumbling down the street, passing out, eating some soup, vomiting, and then passing out again. Thinking about everything was beginning to make my head spin and I felt the bile rise in my throat.

I turned onto my side and emptied what was left of the contents in my stomach. I didn't even want to see the god awful mess I'd created, but when I opened my eyes instead I saw a large trash bag spread out on the floor next to me. Elle must've known I'd get sick again.

I swallowed miserably feeling the acid in my mouth burn my esophagus, god was I pathetic. Forcing myself up off  of the couch, I gathered the bag together and sealed it with a knot. The clock read 3am and everything was serene. Everything except for me, I wasn't meant to be here. All I am is a nuisance to the people around me, that's why I had to leave my parents but I didn't want to leave Elle again.

Even with the drugs she took up every available space in my mind. Her soft and caring gaze, her lovely voice that only seemed to speak endearing words of affirmation. I had come to realise that I would never get enough of her, and if giving up my addictions was what I needed to do in order to keep her by my side then I'm willing to give it another try.