guns

I stood frozen in fear as the stranger moved forward holding me at gunpoint.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why do I constantly put myself in these situations, it's as if I have no impulse control.

I saw Daniel's face go stone hard as he stood there, not moving a single muscle.

I could tell he was mad, of course he was. He made it very clear that he wasn't interested in any sort of relationship with me yet here I am getting in the way as per usual.

The man holding the gun gives me a cynical smile as he inches closer to my face, "And what do we have here, you lost beautiful?"

My stomach felt nauseous as his other hand made it's way to my thigh, slowly traveling upward, his breath hot on my neck.

I couldn't even bring myself to speak, I just stood there frozen in fear as his hands explored.

"Hey Jesse just back up alright, she's with me."

I look up and saw Daniel still in his spot but his fist were clenched and his face was evilly intimidating. I'd never seen him like this.

The man, Jesse, lifts his hand to tangle it in my hair, "Oh c'mon now Dan. I'm just teasing a bit."

Daniel let out a grunt as he pushed himself forward but was immediately held back by the man he had exchanged the money with.

"Jesse, let go of the fucking girl and stop making my life harder. We're done here, same time next week Daniel."

That man must've been the boss or something because creepy guy immediately backed away from me and the rest gathered together as they exited the alley.

"Next time keep your bitch on a lease Dan."

Pulling my hand up to my chest, I felt my heart beat erratically.

I could have died.

"Yes you could of and that's why I told you to leave me alone."

Did I say that out loud?