Are You Trying to Kill Me, Paulie?- 9/27/22

Before I say anything, I just want to say that two days ago I unfortunately had such a bad seizure that I ended up falling onto the floor and hurting my eyebrow. Don't worry, I'm fine, I just had to get it glued. It doesn't even hurt that much; it really only hurts when I move it the wrong way or touch it too hard. Unrelated, I know, but I just wanted to bring it up because this dream felt so, so comforting after what I've been through. 😌

It's a long day at school. People are being absolute jerks to me and I can't take it. My dad notices how sad I am once the day is over and won't accept it since it's not my personality. He decides to surprise me with a concert.

The location is this strange mansion. I don't seem to be too impressed at the start. Sure, I hear that the songs they're playing are good 60s songs, but no Beatles yet.

That is, until a Beatle takes the stage...

It's Paul!! With his usual question, "Do you want to rock?"

That's where I went crazy. My sweet Macca baby... 🥺

He made a little joke at the beginning talking about the type of music he'd be playing, one as Bing Crosby and another as Cupcakke (ok that's grotty but yay thanks brain), which was actually a solid joke. From there, he moved on and played all sorts of fun songs. Including ones that I'm not even sure are his songs?

Weirdly, he called it "Midnight Special", which is one of his songs...but oddly enough, until right now, I had never heard his real version, just the Beatles one from the Get Back/Let it Be sessions. So...what was I coming up with? Paul mentioned here that the track was for Linda, which included the lyric "Are you trying to kill me, lassie?" While pictures of them together were in the background. He even made everyone join in singing along at that part. It's literally killing me to not know. But maybe I did just make it all up. I did just watch 2 episodes of McCartney 3, 2, 1...maybe I took some of Paul's advice there and made a song...holy brackets.

Anyway, the last song I truly remember was Live and Let Die, because if you've ever seen Paul do that song live, you know how it is. Epic. People were getting into it too. Who wouldn't?

You guys literally have no idea how nice this felt after what happened to me, I needed my Paulie baby 🥺