Macca and the Many Concerts- 6/14/22

For once, my friend Brooklyn actually expresses an interest in seeing Paul. She has actually been doing this more in real life, so it makes sense. We sat together and he was rocking out like always until his grandson came onstage and started freaking out. Because of this, he had to unfortunately take a short break, and this was just the first song (which sounded kind of like Can't Buy Me Love but I'm not sure).

So I wandered off for a little bit and found a place that was like Shifting Sand Land from Super Mario 64. There was a pyramid in the distance that I climbed to, but a tornado knocked me back where I belonged.

I might have been dizzy, but I was glad to see my beloved Paul's face again. I felt horrible that he had to go through this whole mess though. I just wanted to go onstage and solve the issue.

For some reason I heard more music overlapping around Paul's stage. There were other concerts going on at the same time. I almost wanted to check them out, but that would be mean. Plus, you can't top Paul (unless Ringo was there. I'm still upset over the Ringo concerts being postponed but all that matters is that Ringo is healthy and safe, peace and love guys, keep saying it and things will go well for the future).

I just decided to go back to Brooklyn when I run into two of my other friends, Evelyn and Lily. They were a little late and both had signs.

Lily had a sign that mentioned how John turned upside down looks like Paul:

And Evelyn had two signs:

One that predictably talks about signing her butt (he's probably used to it by now. After all, he got one at the concert I went to! 😂)

And one that talks about how Paul looks like a prince in his Sgt Pepper costume.